‘Sup?

My granny glasses l@@k! These things are GOING BACK tonight. They ordered me the wrong frames boo! I only use them for driving but was so pissy when I opened up the box and they were the wrong frames.

photo

• 4/1/13 20:38 Cindy Ramirez:

Buuut you’re sooo cuuute with your big brown eyes. <3

• 4/2/13 9:17 the Muse:

aw shucks I lurve you Cin!

• 4/1/13 21:33 Icequeen81:

I can Imagine you don’t like them,but if it was their fault , didn’t you get the right ones instead ?

• 4/2/13 9:15 the Muse:

yeah went to pick them up last night but sadly they made another mistake haha

• 4/2/13 11:04 Icequeen81:

Noooo, you have to be kidding me, seriously? are they using trainees that don’t know the job ? Hope you get your proper frames, I uses glasses I know how it feels when they don’t work with your face

• 4/2/13 11:42 the Muse:

lol dead serious…just bad luck maybe!? :-D thanks chica I hope so too! I only use them to drive to be honest, I need them for distance, but outside of that I don’t wear them at all but believe me driving without them is not a GOOD idea lol so I had to settle in with the granny ones until my other frames come in ;D

• 4/2/13 23:24 Icequeen81:

I also can live without them , but is not a pretty good idea. I wear them to not damage my vision.

yeah If you need them while driving use them, till this time ( finally ) you get your proper glasses

• 4/3/13 10:23 the Muse:

I was recommended for driving only by eye doctor as otherwise I don’t really have any issues with my vision. long distant is my problem ;-D right now kinda forced to wear these ones until the new ones come in boo :(

• 4/1/13 22:18 renee:

They actually look nice but I know how it feels. You don’t get what you want you won’t ever be happy with what you got until you get what you want…

• 4/2/13 9:15 the Muse:

aw thanks renee! not my normal stye :)

• 4/2/13 5:38 Ashe:

And yet you look adorable!

• 4/2/13 8:34 the Muse:

aw ashe more like dorky :D

• 4/2/13 10:32 Miss D:

Awhh, you’re so cute though! Show us the frames you really wanted when they come in please! :)

• 4/2/13 10:34 the Muse:

i surely will! waiting on them now would you believe they screwed up again!? went to pick them up yesterday and they were wrong! the ones I ordered are heavy black frame buddy holly style unfortunately they stuck me with granny glasses and yesterday with pure white frames…WHAT?! *head desk* *repeat*

• 4/2/13 11:01 Julie:

Hi Musey – long time, no chat! Just wanted to tell you how SKINNY you look lately!! I am jealous…what is the secret?! :0)

Julie

• 4/2/13 11:38 the Muse:

hey julie really long long time how are you? gosh thanks! I’m not really do anything different to be honest…perhaps it’s the angle of the photo lol! I typically do 90 minutes treadmill or four mile walk daily (if weather is good) but that’s not really new :) but THANKS! hehe skinny is good. I’ve always been a short, wobbly girl so skinny sounds great to me ;-D

• 4/2/13 20:35 Wendy A.:

Your a Zooey Deschanel look alike, minus the bangs!
    Werk!

• 4/3/13 10:26 the Muse:

LOL wendy that’s a HUGE compliment! I WISH!

• 2/11/14 17:59 Alexa:

I just had to comment and say that you have the most incredible “doll” eyes. Makes me wish I didn’t have grey eyes.

• 2/12/14 11:10 Isabella Muse:

aw gee thanks alexa :) <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey, grey eyes are pretty!