Urban Decay Summer 2013

Urban Decay Summer 2012 Collection

News of the Urban Decay Summer 2013 Collection launched today and with it the new Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow for the shimmer lovers. Dazzling eyeshadows with tons of sparkle? Yes please! Summer 2013 is looking good from our friends at UD.

Peek!

Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow $20
This dazzling eyeshadow is a refined sparkling shadow that Urban Decay has taken special care with so you chunky “teen glitter” here only micro fine bits of iridescent sparkle with an intense lush 3D metallic finish. Moondust Eyeshadows promise to be a super luxe, upscale formula with a gorgeous diamond-like effect.

Urban Decay Moondust Diamond Dust

Urban Decay Moondust Glitterock

Urban Decay Moondust Intergalactic

Urban Decay Moondust MoonSpoon

Urban Decay Moondust Space Cowboy

Urban Decay Moondust Stargazer

Urban Decay Moondust Zodiac

Shades:

• Moonspoon (medium gray with bright silver sparkle)
  • Diamond Dog (deep brown with white gold sparkle)
  • Intergalactic (medium purple with bright silver sparkle)
  • Space Cowboy (light champagne with bright silver sparkle)
  • Glitter Rock (metallic pink with pink 3-D sparkle)
  • Zodiac (smoky black with blue-green shift and blue-green 3D sparkle)
  • Stargazer (metallic line gold with gold 3D sparkle)

Urban Decay Summer 2013 New Eyeshadow Shades $18
Shades:

• Easy Baked (light bronze shimmer)
  • Desperation (grayish taupe brown with a matte saint finish) (previously launched in the Vice Palette)
  • Laced (pinky taupe matte) (previously launched in the Vice Palette)

Urban Decay desperation Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Easy Baked Eyeshadow

Urban Decay Laced Eyeshadow

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil New Shades for Summer 2013 ($20)
Shades:

• Noise (bright pink with silver sparkle)
  • Mushroom (warm pale gray shimmer) (inspired by the Urban Decay Eyeshadow shade)

Urban Decay Summer 2013

Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder $32 (Repromote)
Oily or combination skin users will love this lightweight, transparent mattifying powder. This pressed powder blots up excess oil and stops shine without messing up makeup.

Urban Decay Deslick

Urban Decay Summer 2013 (with the exception of De-Slick Mattifying Powder) will be available shortly at Sephora, Ulta, Macys, and UrbanDecay.com

Anything you want?!

• 4/3/13 19:07 diane:

that bright pink shadow pencil looks delicious! i need =)

• 4/3/13 19:07 Lisa T:

Waiting for them to re-launch their lipsticks!! :P Every time I go to a UD counter at Macy’s, they keep telling me the lipsticks are coming & I’m excited!

• 4/3/13 19:20 Tammie:

The powder is weird, it’s not even a repromote it’s part of their general collection lol. At least put it in a different compact!

• 4/3/13 19:36 Victoria Lynn:

OMG it’s been so long since I’ve gotten new UD stuff. I think I may need the Moondust! I’ve also been aching to try those shadow pencils.

• 4/3/13 21:41 Sara:

I can’t wait to see Zodiac shadow swatched! It looks so pretty… I can only hope that they put these in a palette at some point. I don’t think I can justify shelling out $20 for a single shadow.

• 4/3/13 22:30 Allison:

These look lovely. I do have the Vice Palette, and I’d say that Laced and Desperation are two of my favorites for color and texture. Laced seems so boring, but it’s actually a pretty unique neutral.

• 4/3/13 23:00 Joy:

Did they revamp the De-Slick Powder or is it just new packaging? They seem to be doing that a lot lately. As silly as it is to call new packaging a part of a new collection, I must admit that I like the flowers more than the skulls…I always feel childish when I’m powdering my nose around other people hahah

• 4/16/13 16:30 the Muse:

new packaging same great product ;-D

• 4/4/13 3:29 Summer:

Definetly the mattiying powder and a couple of the shimmer shadows. They will be mine! Lol

• 4/4/13 9:26 mkdallas:

The Mushroom shadow pencil, big time! I just got the newly-released Mushroom liner pencil and if you love taupe (and I do), it’s the bomb diggety! Very pleased that a shadow pencil will accompany it; I love the Rehab crayon, but I always NEED MORE TAUPES.

• 4/4/13 13:40 Kate:

That matifying powder is tempting as is the laced eyeshadow (anything to balance the brown of all the Naked pallets I have).

But: Who would buy the Noise eyeliner? Maybe this is my mom talking, but isn’t using a pink eyeliner going to make people think you have an eye infection?

• 4/4/13 14:04 Cindy Ramirez:

I’ve seen swatches of the Moondust shadows and they look super lovely. I’ll have to see them in person though, high shimmer/shiny eyeshadow like that always look different in person.