Avon Ideal Flawless BB Beauty Balm Cream Available Now

Avon Ideal Flawless BB Beauty Balm Cream
Avon has a new BB Cream! Avon Ideal Flawless BB Beauty Balm Cream ($7.99) is available in five shade selections and available now on their website.

Quite curious about this one but sadly, the reviews are a little mixed that I’ve been reading!

Take a look!

P.S. There’s a steal of a deal on some Avon Lipsticks, read more below!

Avon Ideal Flawless BB Beauty Balm Cream promises weightless coverage with a formula infused with vitamin E, minerals, and antioxidants. The hydrating formula evens skin tone, minimizes redness, and conceals flaws while protecting skin with a rather low SPF 15.

According to their studies skin looks better after removing the BB Cream.

Hmmmm!

Count me curious!

It’s on sale for $7.99 but regularly $10.

Also…

Totally Kissable Lipstick is on sale again! A four piece set of full size Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in shades:

• Plum Intrigue
  • Smitten Red
  • Mauve Allure
  • Natural Glow

Lipstick Sale

• 5/17/13 12:09 PinkLemonade88:

Ooh! I’d love to try the BB cream and I think it would be awesome if you would test it out and share your opinion. I’m trying to find a really good, satisfactory BB cream :)

• 5/17/13 12:28 Robin:

I want the lippies!!! I got two of the Totally Kissable glosses and love them. Also suggest trying Glimmersticks liquid glide eyeliner. Really nice.

• 5/17/13 16:15 Suri:

I have been trying it out this week. I like the texture and the coverage but it has shimmer which I think is a little funky. Its probably fine for summer.

• 5/17/13 16:16 the Muse:

nooo please no shimmer damn Suri you saved me bucks because I def can’t do shimmer on my face, it gets out of control sometimes ;-D

• 5/18/13 10:33 aj:

Hi Muse,
    I’ve been browsing your blog – wow! You really are a makeup expert!
    I was wondering – what’s a some good drugstore BB creams for a fair-skinned (yellowy) person to try? I tried Lumene – it was a bit too dark. Thanks!

• 5/20/13 11:25 the Muse:

hi aj,

thanks so much for browsing around but I’m really no expert :) just enjoy makeup! I’m not really sure as I am not a fan of BB Creams here in the US. Perhaps Maybelline Dream BB Cream would be good since it comes in a wide range of shades, however, I didn’t personally like the coverage (too sheer).

• 5/20/13 9:52 Mandi:

What is the best BB cream you have tried?

• 5/21/13 22:17 Celine:

Does titanium dioxide mean that it’s a mineral based sunscreen?

• 6/1/13 21:18 ash:

Muse- I’m a rep so I’ve been able to try out this BB cream for awhile now, but I have oily skin and find that it doesn’t work well with me. Don’t get me wrong, it looks great when first applied, and actually covers well. Their formula was a thinner consistency than other BB or CC creams that I’ve tried. But, even after applying a primer beforehand and a powder afterwards, this made me a greasy mess about 2 hours later… My shade was light and there was no shimmer in it whatsoever.

• 6/3/13 10:00 the Muse:

thanks ash! I ordered it last week so haven’t yet tried, curious what I’ll think!