Do Love OPI Couture De Minnie Runway Minnies

OPI Couture De Minnie Runway Minnies

Seriously, how can I not love this adorable OPI Couture De Minnie Runway Minnies ($12.95) Set. Right?

Minnie Mouse has never been this stylish! This four piece set includes bursts of red and pink polish for tips and toes inspired by thee famous and ultra cute Miss Minnie Mouse!

Shades:

• A Definite Moust-Have
  • Magazine Cover Mouse
  • Chic from Ears to Tail
  • Innie Minnie Mightie Bow

Cutes right?

Available now at Ulta and Ulta.com

101 Reasons Why It’s Great Game of Thrones is Back….

The utter joy I felt when the Kingslayer got his hand sliced off. I didn’t shed a tear, I didn’t feel a little bit bad for him, no remorse, none….Jamie Lannister is a grown up bitchy Joffrey. Gag me. On that note I will say I LOVE how closely they are following the book this season. Well done!

JL

• 5/6/13 12:48 Shelby:

oh my gosh this is SO cute!

• 5/6/13 12:52 the Muse:

right? :D

• 5/6/13 13:12 Cj:

Reason 16-100: Olyvar’s butt.

• 5/6/13 13:22 Tammie:

Just finished the first book (and started the second) so I am going to start watching the show now! Does the first season follow the first book, second the next etc.?

• 5/6/13 13:43 the Muse:

kinda sorta…! a good chunk has been cut out obviously but for the most part they do follow along quite well with the books.

• 5/6/13 15:19 Tammie:

That’s good :). So I’ll read a book, watch a season, read a book, watch a season etc. lol. I want to read the book first because I like reading but if I know what’s going to happen I might not feel like slogging through such a long book, if it’s exciting I have something to keep me reading lol

• 5/6/13 15:54 the Muse:

i think they combine certain elements so it doesn’t closely follow as you much as I would like…they do a good job for what it is worth because seriously the novels are so epic it must be hard to bring them to a tv show that’s 45 minutes long each week! i love they don’t green screen as well and it’s actually on location!

• 5/6/13 15:59 Tammie:

Yeah, that’s why I like reading the books before I see it, then I know what happened in the parts we don’t see.

I’m mostly concerned with not watching ahead of what I read, if they change stuff or take a lot out I can deal with that. I just want to keep my momentum up with reading.

• 5/6/13 16:05 the Muse:

maybe finish ALL the books and than watch the series from the start? :D

• 5/6/13 18:07 Tammie:

Nah, too impatient lol.

• 5/6/13 14:10 AnniLau:

Wow, really? I feel like they put book three in a blender and then threw in some random crap just for the hell of it. This is my least favorite season so far.

I do feel kind of sorry for Jaime though. Most of his bad behavior has been a result of trying to live up to other people’s expectations and the one really good thing he’s done (killing the Mad King) has gotten him nothing but contempt. I can never quite like him because of what he did to Bran, but I have some sympathy for his circumstances.

• 5/6/13 14:17 the Muse:

really? I felt like they were following along quite well but than again I’m two or three episodes behind….seems they are following A Storm of Swords pretty well thus far though. I don’t think I can really feel bad for Jamie, Bran’s a child, what he did makes it hard to redeem his character. I think it’s always difficult to bring such an epic novel to tv/movie without putting it through the blender….LOTR/Harry Potter=PERFECT example.

• 5/6/13 16:35 deana:

I felt bad for Jaime, too. I think what he did for Brienne got me. And he’s a handsome devil…guess I’m a sucker..

• 5/6/13 17:54 kimkats:

I used to hate on Jamie but he’s shown he’s a complex character, not just a one dimensional villan. His bathtub speech about what really happened with the Mad King did a lot to make him sympathetic, I think. That, and his friendship with Brienne makes him a lot more human than he had been. He’s still a self centered creep – his strangling the Karstark boy was almost as cold as shoving Bran out the window, but I like how they are developing the characters into real people with good and bad qualities.

that said, I can’t wait for someone to off Melisandre – I don’t know why but I *loathe* that woman! There is nothing redeeming about her!

• 5/7/13 9:17 the Muse:

oh please let me be the one to partake in the downfall of Melisandre! hehe!

• 5/7/13 8:03 Suzanne Peters:

I must disagree. Jaime may not be the most likeable person, but he has a sense of honor. Joffrey is simply psychotic.

• 5/7/13 9:07 the Muse:

lol true :)

• 5/7/13 10:27 Shadia:

Muse, have you read the fifth book yet? OMG.

• 5/7/13 10:31 the Muse:

I have indeed ;D and on the death row waiting list lol!