Fresh Sugar Shine Lip Treatment for Summer 2013

Fresh Sugar Shine Lip Treatment

Here’s a new take on Fresh’s Sugar Lip Treatments! How about Fresh Sugar Shine Lip Treatment ($18.50)? Not tinted and in a gloss formula this is Fresh’s newest lip treatment for Summer 2013 and the first time the brand has done their lip treatment formula in a gloss.

We’re so used to those balms that this is a refreshing change from the norm eh?

Fresh Sugar Shine Lip Treatment promises a high shine finish in a formula that moisturizers and give lips a more supple, hydrated feel.

This gloss provides moisture for up to six hours of the wear according to the brand and give lips a more youthful, smoother appearance.

Well count me curious!

I think the idea of a Fresh lipgloss of sorts with moisturizing properties is a novelty!

I must have it.

It’s available now at Sephora.com

Thoughts?

• 5/21/13 10:56 Sakuranko:

Looks like an interesting product but is some expensive to me.
    xoxo

• 5/21/13 11:51 amy:

I wish they had this in the same colors as the balm…lord knows those balms aren’t so great in my purse in this heat!

• 5/21/13 11:57 the Muse:

maybe at some point! :)

• 5/21/13 12:34 Janelle:

If only they were tinted/colored I would be on my way to Sephora now!

• 5/21/13 13:36 Stephanie C.:

Need this! I don’t even know why.. I really can’t stand lip gloss. But I just recently saw it on Sephora’s website and my inner beauty junkie was like OMG

• 5/21/13 13:38 amy:

This *will* find its way into my stash, ASAP! A absolutely adore the balms, but they get so mushy in this SoCal heat, which has me using other products in the Spring/Summer months (although, Fall & Winter can be just as brutal at times, LOL). I use the balms nearly every day, and although I only have the Sephora “birthday” minis, I still have quite a bit left, even from last August! I only have to apply once or twice a day, so I’m hoping the gloss has the same staying power.

• 5/21/13 13:54 blueraccoon:

I’m hitting the time of year when I keep my Fresh balms in the fridge so they don’t melt on me…if this works like the balms but in a gloss formula, I will be so all over it. I may pick this up on my next Sephora order.

• 5/21/13 14:54 JCauth:

Hmm, if it has sunscreen maybe. Balm’s are definitely a problem in the heat so I usually just use cheap spf balms. A couple tints would be nice.

• 5/21/13 15:15 Candace:

I’m definitely looking forward to trying this out. I really like the balms but can’t stand that the it moves around in the tube. I hope they come out with colored versions in the future.

• 5/21/13 20:38 koolchicken:

Well I know this isn’t the first time Fresh has done a gloss. I can’t remember if they ever did a liquid one but they did have a potted one. http://www.amazon.com/Fresh-Gloss-Absolute-Lip-Gloss-Desire-Boxed/dp/B0034GLUK6/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1369182828&sr=1-1&keywords=fresh+gloss+absolute

It was pretty sticky but lasted forever, was really moisturizing, and smelled amazing. I think if the brought back some of the original colors I’d be over the moon. I still have a couple from when I stock piled before they were discontinued and they still seem okay, but they will run out. Also I’m not a fan of anything in a pot just cause it’s messy and I wont carry a lip brush. So fingers crossed!

• 6/13/13 11:51 the Muse:

oh yea I remember those!

• 5/22/13 3:06 Sandra:

Swear, this gloss seems much more of a great investment than the balms during the summer! I had one of the Sugar balms in my pocket, and felt the need to do a touch up while I was waiting at a bus stop. I put it to my lips and this huge chunk broke off and stuck to my mouth! I had to hurry and wipe it away so no one could see lol.
    It’s all good though, I somehow lost that product (good riddance to that expensive Chapstick). Now at least I know I have a summer alternative. (:

• 5/22/13 9:04 Spanky:

I’ve been waiting for this! I like the balm but they always melt(I’ve the tendency to leave lip balms everywhere-like inside my car). This is perfect for me. Every morning I slather the Fresh clear balm on my lips before I start any makeup. By the time I’m all done my makeup my lips are hydrated and smooth. I remove the balm and apply whatever I’m using on my lips for the day. I like how this says its more hydrating:-)
    I can’t wait to try this. I wonder if beauty. Has it? I’m about to place an order for The Balm leave-in that you reviewed yesterday lol.
    Thanks Muse

• 5/22/13 9:52 the Muse:

hehe spanky! I HOPE you love the leave in! It smells incredible and it does such great things for my hair :D

• 5/22/13 10:07 Spanky:

Haha I went on a The Balm hair haul. I’m kicking myself for not doing it during their 50% off sale though.
    I ordered the volume shampoo&cond, the leave-in, the shampoo for colored hair and the dry shampoo….
    Thanks muse
    You’re killing my wallet(actually if I like this stuff it’ll save me money. Their hair products are way cheaper than what I normally use)

• 6/13/13 11:50 the Muse:

me too wish I got more leave in conditioner it’s my fav ;-D sorry hehehe….! :-D

• 5/22/13 17:27 Iris:

I’ve found they get soft up here in Canada as well. I’m glad they’re going to be creating a lipgloss version to avoid the melting.