Interupting Your Regularly Scheduled Makeup Posts

to bring you thee most incredible Mark Sheppard awesomeness evers (the good stuff starts at the 1:37 mark)…..

And he’s right isn’t he?

All those motel rooms and they haven’t been watching SOME HBO in them? Jeez guys, I think you need a vacation from hunting and sometime to just veg.

But that earnest expression and those heartfelt words “You’re my Marnie moose!” is all about the epic.

Thank you Jebus for incredible Mark Sheppard moments. Now if you can please bring him back to the Whovian Universe I’d be every so grateful. K, thanks.

/end geek girl moment.

• 5/16/13 10:56 AnniLau:

He deserves love!

• 5/16/13 10:57 the Muse:

LOL yeah agreed ;-D someone hug crowley please..oh wait I’ll volunteer!

• 5/16/13 11:27 AnniLau:

So what happens to him now, I wonder? The cure was obviously working, but since Sam didn’t quite complete it, what will be the result for Crowley?

Also, that finale made me a little rage face. They’re going to leave us hanging like THAT?

• 5/16/13 11:31 the Muse:

I imagine he’ll go back to being rotten or maybe they’ll turn him into a Bobby mentor LOL! :-D agreed! I wonder what will happen to Cas? I mean does he remember who he is? It wasn’t clear whether Metatron wiped his memories? I dunno why but it gave me the impression he did!? and I wonder if this will make Cas a little more human…as he was so morbidly not before lol!

• 5/16/13 14:10 alex:

one of the worst hellatus yet!!

• 5/16/13 14:21 the Muse:

couldn’t agree more. kinda a crappy season for me overall aside from felicia day’s uber awesome appearances but this, this is def going to be a long ass wait to see what happens. Excited!

• 5/16/13 19:47 AnniLau:

I didn’t get the impression he wiped Cas’ memories. And if his goal was to punish all of the angels (even the relatively innocent ones), wouldn’t he want Cas to remember his part in the whole thing?

I wasn’t too excited with this season, but it could be a hell of a setup for the next one.

• 5/17/13 9:43 the Muse:

i surely hope not…I’m unsure why I was under the impression he wiped his memories! It seemed like cas went all vacant after. It sure is! I’m interested to see a more humanized Cas because let’s face it, he’s such a robot lol! absolutely emotionless so I’m looking forward to a more emotional cas ;D maybe he can actually “feel” his brotherhood with Dean now :D

• 5/17/13 0:13 dia:

I only started watching this show a couple months ago and I can’t tell if it’s the best or worst decision I ever made. It’s like good salsa- as painful as it is delicious. Crowley’s one of my favorite characters, I hope he doesn’t lose his snark.

• 5/17/13 9:32 the Muse:

lol dia like good salsa ;-D loves that…! ME TOO! but I think a nice Crowley would be funny as hell too!

• 5/17/13 3:20 casey23:

Hahaha here is some crowley again :)

• 5/24/13 16:53 Elin The Cupcake Cat:

This man!!! He is beyond awesome!!