Josie Maran Argan Love Your Lips Hydrating Lipstick for Summer 2013

Josie Maran Argan Love Your Lips Hydrating Lipstick

The new Josie Maran Argan Love Your Lips Hydrating Lipstick are on my radar. After my fun and games with Clarins Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Balm I’m all about moisturizing core lipsticks!

Josie’s version looks promising in the moisture department.

Take a peek!

Josie Maran Argan Love Your Lips Hydrating Lipstick ($22) is a new three in one lipstick that acts as a balm, gloss, and lipstick all in one. The the clear surrounding balm aspect hydrates lips and gives lips the shine of the gloss while the inner lipstick core tints lips.

Of course it is infused with pure argan oil, did you think anything different?

Shades:

• Happy Honey (rosy nude)
  • Coral Delight (bright tangerine)
  • Playful Pink (carnation pink)
  • Fuchsia Frolic (pink fuchsia)
  • Spirited Red (cherry red)
  • Berry Bliss (deep plum berry)

I just might indulge.

These are available now at Sephora and Sephora.com

• 5/30/13 14:35 Tammie:

Have you tried the cheek gelee from this line yet? AMAZING. I am in loveeeee.

• 5/30/13 14:40 the Muse:

the chunky swivel up ones? :) if so yes!

• 5/30/13 14:41 Tammie:

Nope, these are in a little pot. It’s soft like firm jello! It’s part of the same Summer LE collection these lipsticks are :)

• 5/30/13 15:05 the Muse:

oh I think i need!

• 5/30/13 15:06 the Muse:

oh I see them yes I need :D

• 5/30/13 15:08 Tammie:

The one I have is Poppy Paradise and it’s really the perfect color. It’s a juicy warm pink (I don’t know why they describe it as cool) that is my perfect punchy summer color :D

I think they are probably all winners though. They are just amazing.

• 5/30/13 15:24 the Muse:

i hate you right now have three in my cart lol!

• 5/30/13 16:19 Tammie:

>8D Bwahahaha

• 5/30/13 14:45 Rachel:

These are also available on her website. I don’t think they are new, I have Happy Honey, playful pink, and coral delight. I’ve had them for atleast 2 months. Maybe they are just new to sephora. I really love them, they are very moisturizing and have a sheer wearable color to them. They are also very shiny like a gloss :)

• 5/30/13 17:16 Chris:

I just got this nd LOVE it! The reviews on sephora’s website aren’t the greatest, but it keeps my lips hydrated!

• 5/30/13 17:33 diane:

i want these and the new cheek gelees so bad. i’m hoping my local sephora gets them in soon! i love josies argan stuff!

• 5/31/13 3:19 Abbi:

I LOVE Josie Maran products I’m seriously addicted to her argan oil as a face moisturizer and I have oily skin so that’s saying a LOT! I MUST try these (I need another lippy like a hole in the head!) but still they’re beckoning :P

• 5/31/13 14:45 Karena:

Hi Muse – I’ve had a set from the Q for a few months now. I have Happy Honey and Joyful Rose (which is not listed on her website). I looooove (almost) everything I’ve tried from Josie. I have about 9 color sticks which I love, love, love. These are okay, but I was definitely underwhelmed – first time I’m saying this about any Josie product. Curiously, they did not knock my socks off in terms of moisturization (I have lip balms that are much better) and the color was difficult to apply since only the core carries the pigment. I am curious to hear what you think when you try these out!!

• 5/31/13 14:47 the Muse:

mmmm karena I think clarins is like that too, at first they are difficult to apply but warmed up they apply better :-D curious how I feel about Josie’s version! I ordered just one for now ;-D so expect my thoughts shortly. Thanks for your little mini review (I prob wouldn’t have purchased if I read it before hehe).

• 5/31/13 16:37 Karena:

Sorry, don’t mean to discourage you. You may like them!! And at least they are lovely to look at! LOL They aren’t really awful, just not up to the standard I have for Josie’s products, you know?

• 6/10/13 16:04 the Muse:

understandable karena…I did like the one I got tbh ;-D you need to work them a little bit and warm them up for the best effect ;-D

• 6/3/13 10:54 Katherine:

These lipsticks have not-so-great reviews on Sephora.com. It seems that it is really difficult to apply & the outer gloss acts as a barrier to the lips, so you don’t get the benefits of the pigmented core. Also says is doesn’t last very long, so you have to re-apply a lot. Disappointing since I liked the idea.