L’Oreal Miss Candy Infallible Eyeshadow

LOreal Miss Candy Infallible Eyeshadow Summer 2013

As you know L’Oreal’s new Miss Candy Collection has for new, limited edition shades of Infallible Eyeshadow that are popping now in drugstores.

This collection isn’t new as it has released in both the UK and Canada last year. The shades of shadow seem very similiar however, I haven’t compared my UK releases to the US ones I purchased yesterday but will do so when I review and swatch these.

LOreal Miss Candy Infallible Eyeshadows

For now here’s a closer look at the L’Oreal Miss Candy Infallible Eyeshadows.

Take a peek!

LOreal Miss Candy Infallible Eyeshadow Cherie Merie

LOreal Miss Candy Infallible Eyeshadow Dive Right In

LOreal Miss Candy Infallible Eyeshadow Strawberry Blonde

LOreal Miss Candy Infallible Eyeshadow With a Twist

I found the display at my local Walgreens and the shadows were $8.79 each. Ouch! I believe Harmons charges around $5.99 each. I dunno why I hauled them because I already have the UK ones plus I’m always whining about how frosty they are but I was dead curious how they compared to the UK ones so…! Plus for some reason these and Maybelline Color Tattoos seem to be terribly addicting. Must. Own. Them. ALL!

• 5/1/13 11:03 Aditi:

I’m tempted to get these, I really am, but I can’t figure out where I can wear them (grad student here) and if I can afford them!! (being a typical broke grad student!)

They do look GORGEOUS, however.

• 5/1/13 11:51 Rachael:

The only one I would really wear would be the pink one as a highlight

• 5/1/13 12:56 charlotte:

The pink is on the sheer side.. but it has a gorgeous hot pink duochrome.

• 5/1/13 13:16 Sara:

The purple one looks a lot like Urban Decay’s Asxyphia…

• 5/1/13 13:24 Faiza Qaiser:

They look so pretty in pots, i guess they are velvet eye shadows ?

• 5/1/13 14:41 Nunu:

Hi Musey! Just thought I’d let you know, this US release does not include the same Infallibles as the UK and Canada release from last year with the possible exception of Dive Right In (Innocent Turquoise) and Cherie Merie (Pepsy Coral/Magnetic Coral).
    I’m not even sure if Cherie Merie is the same as Pepsy Coral/Magnetic Coral as it doesn’t seem like it has the gold and fuchsia they respectively have.
    Unfortunately for me, the Canadian version of this release is called Miss Pop and doesn’t include any of these 4 Infallible eyeshadows :/

• 5/1/13 14:48 the Muse:

i haven’t compared them to my uk ones nunu but yeah dive right in/cherie merie seem the two shades that are the same not sure if they are exactly though. the other shades launched in uk was naughty strawberry and sassy marshmallow I believe..prob confusing those names, I swatched them last year when I originally got the Miss Candy UK launch.

• 5/1/13 15:30 amy:

I *must* have the purple! I went to CVS & Walgreen’s today for other items, but this collection wasn’t at either, yet…

• 5/1/13 16:23 Olivia:

Cute!

• 5/1/13 18:01 SparklesStalker:

Hi Muse, so if you could only pick one M.Tattoos or L.Infallibles?

• 5/2/13 1:27 Katie:

I’m obsessed with the coral! I keep using it for a sassy winged look over an NYX pink pencil =).

I got the light pink and I think I’m going to go swap it for the purple. It’s just too light and disappears on me. =/

• 5/2/13 10:06 the Muse:

yeah, I think the lighter pink might drown me out katie! I’m with ya, the purople though seems lovely ;D!

• 5/2/13 1:53 blueraccoon:

for fun I swatched mine just now and Muse, I think you’re going to *love* Cherie Merie. It’s this beautiful warm orange coral, lovely pigmentation and smooth formula, it’s really gorgeous. I have no idea what I’ll ever do with it because I’m so cool-toned, but I think you’ll adore this one if you don’t already :)

• 5/2/13 10:06 the Muse:

blue def excited it looked a lot less frosty than many of the infall shades so I’m def happy ;D

• 5/2/13 13:00 Meg:

I grabbed Cherie Merie, that was the only one I could find – still hunting for the others! lol whenever these limited editions come out, it drives me nuts trying to find them, I’m always going on crazy makeup hunts.

• 5/4/13 17:06 Caroline:

Oh swatches please! I’ve been drooling over these but I need to see swatches in order to justify getting one…or two….or just grabbing them all…

• 5/6/13 16:05 the Muse: