Lush Mermaid Bath Bomb

Lush Mermaid Bath Bomb

Ahaaaarr me maties there be mermaids among us. Or in our tub courtesy the new Lush Mermaid Bath Bomb.

Ya know, I happen to have an unhealthy obsession with many fandoms and mermaids, oddly enough, are one of those fandoms. I dunno what it is but those mystical creatures have always been an obsession for me and as a child I can’t even begin to tell you how many times I watched Splash.

So of course I want a Lush Mermaid Bath Bomb to call my very own.

Lush is passionate about the environment, animals, and of course, the world’s oceans so on May 13th they will be launching the Mermaid Bath Bomb ($4.95) for a limited time and all the sales from it will be donated to the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society to further their good work.

This stunning blue bomb inspired by “The Mermaid Song” written and performed by artist Ysanne for “The Coldwater Project” album will be available online only at www.lushusa.com starting while supplies last. Customers will also be able to download “The Mermaid Song” directly from the Lush web site.

For a sea-inspired experience, Lush has added some of nature’s finest ingredients to this blue bombshell like sea salt and seaweed. Packed with minerals, salt helps the body rid itself of toxins, while seaweed softens and soothes skin. Lavender instantly relaxes the body and mind, and lemon oil adds a bright, uplifting touch. J

Now if it could only help me grow a fin and give me a pirate to fall in love with life would be perfect. Yo ho yo ho a mermaid’s life for me!

• 5/8/13 11:49 Shelby:

This looks sooo cool! However I hate seaweed and lavendar. Sigh.

• 5/8/13 11:59 diane:

i love mermaids too!! i haven’t bought a lush bathbomb in a few years since im working on my mega stash from 2011 but this one is a must! =)

• 5/8/13 12:02 the Muse:

you look like a mermaid D! :-D all your gorgeous hair and beautiful yes! :D

• 5/8/13 12:11 Cj:

Uhh anyone else think lush is lagging on quality control? How is that a mermaid… Looks like something I made in pre school lol

• 5/8/13 12:26 the Muse:

shhh! I love it! *slaps hand over your mouth* how can you say that hubby?

• 5/8/13 12:29 Cj:

It looks like a blue blob lmao

I’m sorry I haven’t had my coffee this morning so I’m bitchy lol

• 5/8/13 12:44 the Muse:

i’m still asleep myself….terrible rain is making me wanna take a nap I might need more than coffee to wake me up ;-D

• 5/8/13 13:47 ChristyMG:

It kinda looks like an old Celtic relic. I’m a merfan from birth practically, for reals. My first career ambition was mermaid. And I don’t mean Wekee Watchee XD I wish I had a nice big tub to soak in, I’d buy lots of these! It also looks like it should smell like something called “ocean breeze” or “Bahama mama,” not lavendar.

• 5/8/13 16:00 Courtney:

This kind of reminds me of Lush’s Big Blue bath bomb. It’ll be interesting to see how similiar they are.

• 5/8/13 16:08 the Muse:

i think they might be same scent :D

• 5/8/13 17:18 KC:

I love Splash and I looooove mermaids!! (and I love lush haha)

• 5/9/13 9:51 the Muse:

hehe kc we should sit down and watch it together today ;D

• 5/9/13 6:01 janie baton finney:

Please suggest a finishing product that will highlite your face when you r done to go.

• 5/10/13 10:04 Celine:

I’m not a fan of lavender myself, but I will give it a try if the seaweed doesn’t come out in the bath like another one of theirs does. I hate that!