Mor Lip Macaron Set: It’s Ok To Lem It!

Mor Lip Macaron Set

It’s ok to lem the Lip Macaron Set ($25), I happen to be right there with you. I’ve never technically tried Mor anything but their new Mor Lip Macaron Set, that could change my mind.

I had macarons at Tous Les Jours yesterday but can’t say I have single one left *blush*! That’s why I need this set, all the joys of macarons none of the calories.

This delicious stack includes:

• Lychee Flower
  • Rosebud
  • Passionflower
  • Cassis Noir

This is coming home with me soon!

Available now at Nordstrom and Nordstrom.com

• 5/7/13 11:55 Shelby:

Lise Watier also has a macaroon inspired lip balm out currently

• 5/7/13 12:02 the Muse:

*head desk* don’t tell me these things!

• 5/7/13 11:56 Aditi:

Eeeeeeee those are totally adorbz (and totally bad for my no-buy!!)

I’m going to have to find an excuse to treat myself to them…uhhh… well I lived through another Manic Monday so I need these to celebrate! Right?

• 5/7/13 12:03 the Muse:

absolutely! getting through Monday is a call for a reward!

• 5/7/13 13:21 Laura:

Have you seen the It’s Skin macaroon lip balms? The packaging looks exactly like macaroons :)

• 5/7/13 13:22 the Muse:

i have, gonna review shortly ;-D they are adorable :D

• 5/7/13 13:30 Kira:

I thought these were adorable as well, but then I checked out the ingredients and decided to skip it. They’re petrolatum based and that doesn’t do much for me, but the packaging is cute!

• 5/7/13 21:09 blueraccoon:

Same here – the top two ingredients are mineral oil and petrolatum. I’m not spending over $30 for that, *plus* it’s potted.

• 5/7/13 17:02 Lauren:

Ooh, I’ll have to try these! I love the Mor hand creams, so hopefully Ulta will start carrying these soon!

• 5/7/13 17:56 Tennyoceres:

I have Mor lotion in clementine. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t smell so citrus that I become a magnet for insects! I got my Mor lotion in Ulta but I didn’t know they make lip balm, too. I’ll have to sneak by Nordstrom when my husband isn’t looking.

• 5/7/13 19:34 Joy:

I squealed at the sight of this! Not only does it look adorable, I had the Limoncello one a while back and it is one of the best lip treatments ever. I put it on every night before bed in the dead of winter and woke up to soft, moisturized lips. Thanks Muse! I’m so excited!!! I actually just put the Blood Orange (not included in this set) one in my ASOS favorites so I won’t forget to include it in my next order.

• 5/8/13 10:07 the Muse:

my pleasure joy ;-D I never tried them so quite excited to give them a whirl now as a set ;D

• 5/7/13 20:55 Olivia:

Love mor!

• 5/8/13 7:21 Heather:

I’m a big fan of the lychee roll on perfume.

• 5/10/13 10:48 Lore:

On “steals and deals” today. Had to share ; ) The set is $15.00. Have a fabulous weekend!

• 5/10/13 11:16 the Muse:

STHU! OMG ;-D haha do want thanks Lore!

• 5/10/13 15:49 Lore:

Tee hee! They are offering two different sets of five lip macarons. I had those and some of the body butters in my cart before I came off my cloud and settled back into reality. I’m saving for marula oil. Fabulous deal though, take advantage of it and I will live vicariously!