New Maybelline Products on Instagram

Maybelline Fall 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigment Eyeshadow, Maybelline New Master Smoky Shadow Pencil, Maybelline Falsies Big Eyes Mascara, and more are coming at you this June and July. This is kinda a Maybelline Fall 2013 preview in my opinion.

I’ve posted a ton of great photos of the newest offerings on Instagram today and you can take a look at them by clicking here.

I’ll be swatching, reviewing, and posting about all of these products shortly.

I’m quite excited about the Pure Pigment Eyeshadows! They kinda remind me of the old HIP Pigments, remember those?

There’s also a new collection of Polka Dots and Holographic Nail Effects Color Show Nail Lacquers and a new Fit Me Shine-Free Stick Foundation available shortly as well. I’ve always been a rather fond fan of Benefit’s old Playsticks so I’m curious how these new foundation sticks stand up!

Are you excited about these new launches?

Any you are dying to try?

• 5/24/13 14:14 BLee:

Yep, I’m excited about those pure pigments! And who does not love polka dots?!?! Yaaa, for swatches and reviews, Ill be lloks for them, Muse. Have a great weekend, three days off :D

• 5/24/13 14:15 the Muse:

yay for three days off blee! enjoy yours as well my dear!

• 5/24/13 14:31 Tiffany:

Hi, I know this an annoying question, but what is your instagram name? I’ve tried musingsofamuse but someone else has it and they clearly aren’t you.

• 5/24/13 14:32 the Muse:

the_muse, there’s a link to my instagram right in the post :)

• 5/24/13 14:35 Tiffany:

sorry the link took me to instagram but it didn’t go to your page. Thanks for the quick response I appreciate it tons :)

• 5/24/13 14:46 the Muse:

oops sorry about that! :-D my pleasure!

• 5/24/13 14:53 Trina:

OMG! I cant wait to try the maybelline stick foundations : D Im so intrigued right now! Ive always wanted to try a stick foundation but drugstores dont really offer anything like that. I like the fit me line!

• 5/24/13 14:58 auroragyps:

Me too. I used to love Maybelline’s 3 in 1 stick foundations, so I wonder how these will compare.

• 5/24/13 15:17 Katie:

Not even gonna try to lie to myself…..I’m so going to get that mascara. [Hand raised] My name is Katie, and I’m a mascara-olic. teehee :)

• 5/24/13 15:21 the Muse:

lol

• 5/24/13 15:25 kimkats:

Really looking forward to seeing what you think of the stick foundation. I have always been a fan of sticks (still weep for the loss of the Almay one from years back). Hope the maybelline one is worth a hoot! looking forward to a 3 day weekend – cuz next week is gonna be a busy one!

Have a great and safe holiday Muse!

• 5/24/13 15:26 the Muse:

you as well kim! enjoy! :-D <3!

• 5/24/13 16:23 Chelsea:

Oooh, I’m excited to try the foundation stick – I used to use the one they sold with Sarah Michelle Gellar back in the day. And I’ll have to try the mascara!

• 5/24/13 18:56 Beauty By Krystal:

Aw, I can’t wait to collect all the different polishes they are releasing! I have such an addiction/obsession with those :)

• 5/24/13 19:34 Cindy Ramirez:

I feel like an awful blog follower/stalker/friend for not already following you on Instagram!

• 6/10/13 16:18 the Muse:

lol :-D no worries wait I’m following you right?!

• 5/24/13 19:53 Sarah:

Hey Muse! Do you know if the pigments are loose, or pressed like the L’oreal infallible shadow?

• 6/10/13 16:17 the Muse:

loose pigments sarah

• 5/24/13 20:49 Lin:

that mascara is already on shelf in the CVS store close to me. I hope it has the same formula as the Lash XXL because i can’t find it anywhere here! I love that white/base and black/mascara concept and it has been the first coat of my mascara routine for many years………

• 5/24/13 21:08 Kadie Lee:

I’m quite intrigued by the pigments and the stick foundation! Can’t wait!

• 5/24/13 21:26 Lisa Marie:

I, too, am super excited about the stick foundation. The old 3 in 1 use to be a staple for me. I miss them terribly. I have high hopes for the new product, I so do not want to be disappointed.

• 5/25/13 0:08 Marina:

Oooooh! Gimme, gimme, gimme those pigments! I love loose powder shadows and love to shop indie online, but I’d LOVE to try out what Maybelline has to offer.

• 5/25/13 1:44 Lynda:

I just saw that mascara at CVS yesterday!

• 5/25/13 3:25 Abbi:

I LOVE (like still own and use all the original!) HIP shadows, I can’t wait to see what replaces them!!! Exciting stuff happening :)

• 5/25/13 3:45 Anza Qureshi:

Ohhhhh them PIGMENTS <3 Gah, is it just me or pigments become a trend in the drugstore world? And I'm trying the BB gel foundation stick from Maybelline, it's cute as hell, delivers too. It's fairly matte, dries to a brilliant powdery finish. Foundation sticks are actually quite cakey but Maybelline ones have surprised me..maybe the Fit Me! sticks are the same formulation as the BB one and if it is these are a steal America!

• 5/25/13 21:23 Swimaalot:

Hi Muse. You were smart to notice that I was away for a while. Just lurking while waitin for son and myself to get well. Son was 14 days inpatient hospital and 14 days outpatient. Think he is on the mend now. I hope
    Now on to important matters. The pigments look great. I’m loving Maybelline these days. Today was my first visit to Instagram, via your link. Muse u look a million times better on your blog n site than on Instagram. I may Have to boycott them until they get a decent picture of you. Lol
    Have fun n be safe this weekend.
    Swims a lot.
    ps. Hop it’s swimming weather here in Ct and for u in Ny

• 6/11/13 16:32 the Muse:

hi swimsalot sorry for the delayed reply and so happy to have you back! so sorry to hear about your son! gosh what happened?! thank god he is ok now phew! aw thanks…that instagram was blurry I fear :-D lol! <3! Gosh I wish it was my pool hasn’t seen much use this year at all! just been so bloody cold :-/ let’s hope for some warm weather!

• 5/27/13 0:40 Maggie:

Definitely curious regarding the Maybelline Shine Free Stick Foundation. I have a hard time finding foundations that don’t give me problems with irritation, oxidation, longevity, or breakouts.

• 5/28/13 11:13 Paige Wilkerson:

These items are coming to the US? I googled the nail polishes and most of the reviews or posts I’ve found are from elsewhere, outside the US. I want them all now! Haha!

• 5/28/13 11:20 the Muse:

yes they are. june and jule 2013 :)

• 5/28/13 15:19 yelena:

cannot wait to see the mascara!!!

• 5/28/13 20:51 BeautyMaven:

I’M SO EXCITED FOR THE FITME STICK!!!!!!!!!!