Pretty in Pink

Pink mascara? Can we pull this off?

Yay?

Nay?

Pink Mascara

• 5/9/13 19:48 Let:

Yes. Yes we can!

Btw what brand is it, Muse?

• 5/10/13 9:50 the Muse:

hehe ok going in for it Let :D Anastasia Beverly Hills has three new colored mascara this is one.

• 5/9/13 21:01 Leticia (@CosmAficionado):

That’s actually pretty cool! I look forward to your review.

• 5/9/13 23:00 Al:

I am SO lemming colored mascaras lately. What mascara is that, Muse?

• 5/10/13 9:50 the Muse:

Anastasia Beverly Hills has three new colored mascara Al :)

• 5/9/13 23:20 auroragyps:

Smokey brown or grey shadows with pink lashes? Maybe? With a pale pink lip?

• 5/10/13 9:39 the Muse:

Mmmm intrigued!

• 5/10/13 4:28 Sarah:

Yikes!! I’m not convinced about this at all. I think it would just make me look like I have got an eye infection :-S

• 5/10/13 6:24 Bora:

Muse, have you seen the Chanel summer collection yet. They have YELLOW mascara. I haven’t been brave enough to try it out yet. I’m somewhat icked out by the idea and fascinated at the same time!

• 5/10/13 9:27 the Muse:

I DID! they have a few colored mascaras! cra right? I mean pink maybe and blue maybe too but YELLOW!? whoa….! :-D How’s London life my dear?

• 5/10/13 15:20 Cindy Ramirez:

I wouldn’t use this as a mascara, but if I did have bright pink hair (which has always been a secret fantasy of mine) I would have bright pink eyebrows to match!

• 5/11/13 2:12 Pockykami:

I would love to get all the chanel ones. They’re so cute, but at $30 a pop and with a short shelf life they are just worth it to me. Too bad.

• 5/12/13 9:47 Shayne A:

Hi Musey!!! Miss you Doll ~ how are you?
    I don’t know if you’re old & shot out like me (just turned 40 last month) but do you remember the pink mascara that Maybelline come out with back in the 80s? I was all over that ish & I used to pair it with black on the tips of my lashes to make them look like they were “Floating”. I want to say ’87 but don’t quote me. Oh, makeup in the 80s ~ it was a brave time.
    Honey, what happened to MAC’s summer collections?? I was looking thru some past posts, and past summer collections were amazing. This year, I haven’t heard of a “summer” offering from MAC. What gives?