the Muse on QVC All Access Beauty

Musings of a Muse QVC

25 hours of beauty on QVC? I’m on that! Literally, I’m on that. The Muse makes an appearance on the QVC All Access Beauty with 12 of my very favorite picks from Tarte, It Cosmetics, Bobbi Brown, Philosophy, and more later this week!

QVC is such a big part of Musings of a Muse so I was very flattered when they recently asked me to pick 12 of my favorite products and told me they’d be featuring those favs on their website.

Of course, it took me all of a minute to choose because there are so many HG (holy grail) products that I use daily that I discovered, purchased, and repurchased from QVC that it was a complete no brainer making my selections.

My picks are featured on the All Access Beauty Shop along with other great bloggers like Afrobella and Temptalia. I’m sure you’ll recognize many of my favs as I rave them constantly, like, It Cosmetics Concealer…seriously, how much time have I spent raving that concealer right? So, of course, it had to make an appearance on my All Access Beauty page!

All my favs aren’t live yet but most of them are and you can view (and purchase if you like) them at http://qvc.co/TheMuse_BeautyPicks

People are ALWAYS asking me what are your favorite products? What products do you use daily? And MANY of the ones featured here are what I personally use and reach for daily! So now you have a little reference for some of my favorites!

• 5/8/13 11:03 Cj:

Oh lovely teaming up with Qvc to make me poor! What’s next late night television?!? I’m onto you miss wifey. *burns wallet*

• 5/8/13 11:04 the Muse:

LOL I’m going to present next…I’ll be like Bridget Jones mum! hahaha!

• 5/8/13 11:26 Lisa I.:

Congratulations! Very nice :)

• 5/8/13 11:27 the Muse:

aw thanks lisa quite chuffed!

• 5/8/13 11:28 K.B.:

Congrats, Muse! I’m impressed that you were able to narrow it down to 12 products. I’ll be sure to check out your picks!

• 5/8/13 11:28 the Muse:

girl that was HARD! lol I was like 12? how can I just pick 12?!

• 5/8/13 11:35 Janet:

A well-deserved recognition for you! You are my favorite blogger and I’m happy to see you get the credit you’ve earned!

• 5/8/13 11:45 the Muse:

aw thank YOU janet :) <3!

• 5/8/13 11:36 Ruth:

aaaahhhh! that is so cool!!!

• 5/8/13 11:45 the Muse:

i gotta admit I thought so too ruth *blush*

• 5/8/13 12:08 Arielle:

That’s amazing! Congrats!

• 5/8/13 12:10 the Muse:

thanks :)

• 5/8/13 13:34 Laura:

No SH*T! Look at you! That is so cool. I’ve been following you for 5 (6??) years. You are a celebrity! You rock. And I’ve been so jealous of all you “PR” gifts, remember when it was all bought by you!

• 5/8/13 13:35 the Muse:

hey laura wow! :-D I didn’t realize you were following that long. girl please hardly a celeb lol! :-D I WISH! maybe in my own mind ;-D oh yes…I do indeed. :-D LOL my bank account remembers well too. hehe ;-D I still buy more than half of it but it sure helps when you have a nice flow of products to feature ;-D

• 5/8/13 13:48 Jen:

OMG – that is SO cool! Congratulations and acknowledgement and credit well earned. You are SO respecited by many that this is just great to see. I would be lost without my muse :-)

• 5/8/13 15:29 the Muse:

aw jen thank YOU so much! that means the world to me. honestly the only people I care to respect me are ALL of YOU guys! You make this blog a wonderful place to be!

• 5/8/13 15:24 isabella:

way to go
    have you taken the tour there?
    it’s a fun thing to do

• 5/8/13 15:28 the Muse:

i have not ;-D tell me more!

• 5/8/13 17:53 kate/Isabella:

we did a college tour in PA and took the tour at the Q
        if you watch the Q alot you might enjoy it. My husband found it interesting as well. You can see them broadcasting and check out the store which has lots of beauty products

Not sure if it worth driving there for just that one thing but there is lot to do in the WEstchester area.

• 5/9/13 9:52 the Muse:

now I wanna go!

• 5/8/13 15:29 Joy:

Congratulations Muse! I’m delighted to see you get what you deserve!!! I’ve always wanted to know all your faves and now they’re in one page, yay! More power to the Muse :D

• 5/8/13 15:32 the Muse:

aw thanks Joy <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5/8/13 16:15 Lulubelle:

Very exciting, and well deserved!

• 5/8/13 16:28 the Muse:

thanks lulu ;D

• 5/8/13 17:16 Karena Acree-Paez:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!! How exciting!! Congratulations, Muse!! You are the best beauty blogger by far!!

• 5/9/13 9:51 the Muse:

aw thanks karena :) <3!

• 5/8/13 17:20 Blee:

Bella, girl, you rock!! Congrats to you and ita just 12!?! :D Very happy for you \O/ \O/

• 5/9/13 9:50 the Muse:

thanks blee :-D girl I dunno how I limited myself to 12 it was HARD!

• 5/8/13 19:35 Stephanie:

I am so happy to see you, my favorite person on the entire internet, on my favorite shopping site!!! Congrats!

• 5/9/13 9:46 the Muse:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks Stephanie :D

• 5/8/13 20:00 Stacy:

Congratulations Muse! I’m not surprised….your awesome!!

• 5/9/13 9:46 the Muse:

aw thanks stacy!

• 5/8/13 20:53 Alycia Ward:

That’s so awesome! Congrats!

• 5/9/13 9:39 the Muse:

thank YOU! :)

• 5/8/13 23:32 dina:

AWESOME!!!!! so proud *tear*
    well deserved my dear :D

• 5/9/13 9:39 the Muse:

aw thanks d! miss ya around here. How’s that little baby of yours? not so little anymore I bet :D

• 5/9/13 7:52 Kathleen:

That is sooo AWESOME! :) I’m so excited for you! Congrats! *throws confetti*

• 5/9/13 9:34 the Muse:

aw thanks kathleen :) <3!

• 5/9/13 8:49 MJ:

Congratulations Muse! This is very cool and a well-deserved honor.

• 5/9/13 9:06 the Muse:

• 5/9/13 9:16 Paris B:

OMG I just saw this! Congratulations, my dear! You must be so thrilled! :D

• 5/9/13 9:28 the Muse:

i really am :-D I shop QVC constantly so feel really flattered to be asked ;-D thanks :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5/9/13 9:56 Christina:

Congratulations! I’ve never shopped QVC but if they have the good sense to ask you for recommendations, I may have to take a peek at what they have to offer. Will you be making any on-air appearances?

• 5/9/13 9:58 the Muse:

omg I’d freak the hell out if they put me on qvc Christina hehe it’s just the website not actually on air. and totally flattered, “if they have the good sense to ask you for recommendation” holy incredible compliment batman :-D hehe love you!

• 5/9/13 10:02 Peggy:

Congratulations! That is so very cool! I’ve been a Muse follower for a while and somehow I missed your name, Isabella! Pretty name for an equally pretty lady!

• 5/9/13 10:48 the Muse:

aw peggy THANK YOU! :) <3!

• 5/9/13 10:08 QVC:

We’re thrilled to be featuring you on QVC.com for All Access Beauty! Thank you for sharing your favorite beauty products with us!

• 5/9/13 10:46 the Muse:

aw thank you for the comment!!!!!!!!! I am thrilled to be included :)

• 5/9/13 12:20 Justine:

So glad you are being featured! It’s funny because I never thought of you as having another name other than the Muse (which obviously you do, I’m just a bit nonsensical like that). The name “The Muse,” is just so ingrained in me! Haha. Thank you so much for all you do! And for steering me towards amazing products (and away from those not so amazing ones!). You are awesome!

• 5/9/13 12:24 the Muse:

aw thanks justine <3! lol yeah the Muse has kinda become who I am when I am online I guess ;-D!

• 5/10/13 3:09 melissa:

I had to pop on and say a quick congrats!!! I’m super crazy busy (selling my house in Phoenix and buying one in Las Vegas) but I’ve been following you since 2008? You were my first “lush advisor” and I was hooked on your blog ever since. So glad to see you there with some of my other favorite “top” bloggers. It’s recognition you’ve earned!!!

• 5/10/13 9:46 the Muse:

aw thanks for being such a long time reader Melissa :-D THANK YOU! I’m thrilled to be apart of this!

• 5/13/13 18:38 Miss D:

Oh wow, congratulations Muse, and good job!

• 5/14/13 10:06 the Muse: