Bare Minerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara for Fall 2013

New Bare Minerals Mascaras Fall 2013

Bare Minerals unleashes two new lash products for Fall 2013 that you might want to pick up! Bare Minerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara is a new mascara and Bare Minerals Locked & Coated Waterproof Lash Topcoat is a new topcoat you can pair up with the mascara.

Although they are sold separately kids.

Take a look!

Bare Minerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara

Bare Minerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara
$18
A new mascara formula that promises to add volume and length to lashes which thickening and separating. The Protwist1800 Wand has a 180 degree curve so it wraps around each lash and coats from all angles giving intense black color.

Bare Minerals Locked Coated Waterproof Lash Topcoat

Bare Minerals Locked & Coated Waterproof Lash Topcoat $12
This topcoat makes your lashes waterproof for all day wearing. Made with black diamond, amethyst, sapphire and ruby, this mineral-rich formula locks in your perfect lash look while the ultra-fine bristles of the molded brush evenly coat each lash without altering your mascara application. Allows mascara to wear longer and stronger without smudging, clumping, or flaking.

Couldn’t they just build the waterproof option into the mascara? Why the need for a seperate topcoat? I’m a little meh on that but all about trying Lash Domination Mascara though!

What about you?

Both are available now at Ulta.com

• 6/26/13 12:18 AnniLau:

I suppose you could use the top coat with any mascara, so even if your HG was from some other brand, Bare Minerals would still get some of your money.

Their Flawless Definition Volumizing mascara is actually my favorite in terms of looks and wear, but it starts to dry out in the tube within two weeks and is unusable after 3 or 4…I just can’t see spending $18 a month on mascara. I wonder if the Lash Domination is any better.

• 6/26/13 12:23 the Muse:

interesting anni, haven’t worn flawless definition in a while, have to check by tube!

• 6/26/13 12:39 AnniLau:

I tried 5 or 6 tubes before I gave up, from several different places, and every single one dried out in record time.

• 6/26/13 12:50 Amber Joy:

I think the waterproof top coat is the same idea as Anastasia’s Lash Genius Waterproof top coat, except Bare Minerals’ version is $9 cheaper. I personally really like the idea of it since, as mentioned before, you can use it with all of your other mascaras and may even use it on your brows. Waterproof mascaras tend to irritate my eyes so I’m interested to see if its the same with these topcoats as well….

• 6/26/13 19:08 Maggie:

Agreed–I own the Anastasia Lash Genius. Most waterproof mascaras smudge like crazy on me and any truly smudge-proof one’s I do find just straighten out the curl. The topcoat can help hold the curl and seal everything in so it won’t flake or smudge. And yes, it also works a brow gel.

The price of bulletproof lashes is that this is a complete b*tch to remove so it’s not something I’d recommend for everyday.

• 6/26/13 16:57 Cindy:

I was in the Bare Escentuals store in my mall last week and got a free sample of the Lash Domination masacara. The first day I used it I liked how it came on and I liked the brush, but it still didn’t beat my favorite, Benefit They’re Real mascara. I used the mascara for a few days more and the mascara got clumpy on the brush and became hard to apply after the first day. I wouldn’t buy it.

• 6/26/13 17:03 Phyrra:

I’m interested in trying it. I love Anastasia Lash Genius.

• 6/27/13 9:18 Christina:

I got a sample of this mascara from a BM Boutique last week and just used for the first time this morning. I really like it! Definitely makes my lashes thicker and longer looking. However, we all know that a full size tube can often be crappy and not give the same results as a sample…

• 6/27/13 12:22 Lydia:

I actually bought the Lash Domination a few months ago when it was featured on QVC. Sad to say it’s awful…clumpy and smudgy. My HG mascara is the Flawless Definiton Volumizing, so I was excited to try this new one. Too bad I waited too long to return it for a refund. :(

• 6/27/13 14:23 the Muse:

oh no lydia! saved me $$!

• 6/27/13 17:26 Sara:

I got this last week from Ulta.com. LOVES IT!!!! No clumps, great for layering up, volumizing, lengthening. My new HG mascara. Blows the rest away.

• 7/8/13 17:41 Devon:

I am a fan of Buxom–layers and layers and layers w/no clumps. the waterproof version is awesome, too. I would have to try a sample first of this before I commit though–the Anastasia topcoat is good, but only if you use a thin coat below it. Maybe they’ll do a tiny try-me version of the two? They seem to do that w/their mascaras a lot.