Bare Minerals Power Neutrals Collection

Bare Minerals Power Neutrals Collection

Bare Minerals Power Neutrals is a collection of gorgeous nudes for Summer or Fall looks. Marvelous Moxie Lipstick, Gloss, and a new Ready Color Boost Face Powder joins this collection to create natural yet elegant looks.

Take a peek, let me know what you think!

Bare Minerals READY Eyeshadow 8.0 The Power Neutrals $40
Includes:

• Boss Lady (shimmer bronze)
  • Moneymaker (dusty olive)
  • Schmooze (bronze sheen)
  • Boardroom (deep chocolate)
  • Exec (polished slate)
  • Payday (light granite)
  • Magnate (nude peach)
  • Get Ahead (rustic taupe)

Bare Minerals READY Eyeshadow 8.0 The Power Neutrals

Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Super Power $18

Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss Super Power
Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Take Charge $18

Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick Take Charge
Bare Minerals Ready Color Boost The Adrenaline Rush $29
Luminous golden ivory, natural matte pink, and matte rosewood for face.

Bare Minerals Ready Color Boost The Adrenaline Rush

The collection just recently popped up at Ulta.com so I’m unsure if they’ll be more pieces available at other locations or if it will launch in Bare Minerals Boutiques as well. As soon as I hear more information I’ll share it.

As of now I really like the shades but I’m always a little wary of such nude beige lipsticks as I look like evil dead girl in them. But I sure do admire them from afar and envy those who can wear them.

What do you think?

Love the collection?

Not for you?

Do share!

• 6/24/13 12:21 Katie:

There’s a palette of eight neutral eye shadows too. They’re gorgeous!

• 6/24/13 12:22 the Muse:

can’t wait to see it :)

• 6/24/13 12:24 Agata:

The palette is available on Macy’s website, it looks beautiful!

• 6/24/13 12:25 the Muse:

actually ulta has it too! :-D yay!

• 6/24/13 12:41 Jen_m_sunshine:

Have the eye palette – LOVE IT! Definitely worth it and a different mix of shades than a standard neutral palette. have been using it way more than any of my ud eye palettes. Interested in the color boost as want to see if accentuates the pores. like that there are two matte shades in it so hopefully it’s pretty!

• 6/24/13 12:44 the Muse:

jen this is the one you emailed me on right? which I’m so sorry I didn’t get back to you! been swamped :) forgive me!?

• 6/24/13 12:50 Jen_m_sunshine:

Of course!! No need to apologize – I realize you have a life outside of musings – AND a ton of followers so I never feel slighted if you don’t respond :-) I love ya too much babes!

Yup, got this one at qvc on easy pay to make it fit the monthly budget :-)

• 6/24/13 14:34 the Muse:

i love ya back jen <3! :-D thank you for being so understanding! woot woot love me some easy pay!

• 6/24/13 13:00 Sara Elisabeth:

Oooo! It all looks lovely! I need it all.

• 6/24/13 13:03 Aida:

I bought the 8.0 from QVC a couple of weeks ago in their regular black packaging. The shadows are pretty nice, though I must say, the other previous ready shadows seem to be softer and more buttery than the ones in this palette (I own most of the 2.0, 4.0 and 8.0). It’s not a very exciting palette, just kinda basic neutrals :). The face powder looks so pretty, they are definitely stepping up their game presentation wise, it looks more luxurious.

• 6/24/13 13:22 Robin:

Love the eye palette and face color. I don’t need them but ohhhhh how I want them!

• 6/24/13 13:28 HapaGirl:

I LOVE the ready shadow formula! It is my favorite formula and that’s saying a lot because I have many, many palettes in my stash. I can’t wait to get my hands on that neutral palette because if it’s anything like the BE holiday collections, they will go fast!

• 6/24/13 13:41 Deeds:

While the collection looks lovely, the name “power neutral” makes me laugh. It sounds like an oxymoron! Like jumbo shrimp or deafening silence.

• 6/24/13 15:04 Veronica:

A cool-toned neutral palette?!! I think this may be a must-have. :D

• 6/24/13 15:04 Phyrra:

That cheek palette is cute.

• 6/24/13 15:20 Christina:

Hey Muse,

The collection will also be available in the boutiques in July. The face powder is actually really lovely. I didn’t care too much for the eyeshadows because I only use a few neutral shades, but they are nice and on the cooler side.

• 6/24/13 15:23 the Muse:

yay sounds great :-D

• 6/24/13 16:03 amy:

The face powder may be worth looking into, but I’ll pass on the shadows. Every Ready Palette I’ve swatched yielded minimal pigmentation, although I *love* the loose shadows. Maybe the lippies, too…

• 6/24/13 17:17 Joy:

I too cannot wear nude lip products without looking totally washed out. But everything else in this set looks good!

• 6/24/13 17:37 BLee:

I think I may have to break my no buy (got Kat Von D Ladybird, UD Basic) But I want to check all of the BE Neutral collection :)

• 6/24/13 20:11 Angie:

I ordered the color boost cheek color while Ulta was having FS on Bare Minerals a scheduled for delivery on Thursday!!

• 6/24/13 20:41 Alyza:

Love the look of this collection, it’s a little more “mature” and grown-up than most make-up in my collection, which makes me want it more! I can see this collection making some great looks to wear to internships and meetings.

• 6/24/13 23:15 bula59:

I have had this entire collection (except the eyeshadow) for about a week now. I ordered it from Macy’s but I can’t find it there anymore. It’s really a nice daytime look. The lipstick kind of translates to a peachy nude on my lips (not so zombie looking). I really like the blush too.

• 6/25/13 2:08 ms.laura:

o.m.g. I want all of it.

• 6/25/13 7:14 kate:

The lipstick and gloss look nice but sooo hard to tell how they will look on me

• 6/25/13 9:29 telle:

as always, lovely and i must have it *all*! i hope it will land at sephora since bareminerals, at least in canada, is exclusive to sephora.

• 6/25/13 9:30 telle:

i just checked on sephora.ca and the 8.0 palette is on the website, so hopefully the rest will be too! :)

• 6/25/13 21:33 lil’eve:

wow! for being neutrals the colors seem exquisite!

• 6/27/13 18:18 JP:

Just got the 8.0 and the new Lash Domination mascara…as good as Benefits ‘Theyre Real’ and at a better price $18 for BM vs $22 for Benefits mascara!..will most like get the luminizer next week…as Im on a ‘cash only’ MU budget! I agree…while the lipstick /gloss colors look nice, on me…they turn a funky shade of brownish-orange after several hours…not what Im looking for…Im good with Moxie Get Ready or Rise up with this collection…check them out…out for sale at boutiques today June 27th!