Bite Beauty 15 Shades of Sephora Gift Set

Bite Beauty 15 Shades of Sephora

The best part about Sephora’s birthday is we get cool sets like the Bite Beauty 15 Shades of Sephora Lipgloss Set ($48). Happy Birthday Sephora…who knew you were a mere fifteen? I love that everyone is out there creating killer cooler sets for your b-day! It means makeup junkies like me are getting the gift on YOUR birthday!

Bite Beauty 15 Shades of Sephora, includes, you guessed it, fifteen glosses!

Take a peek!

This collector’s set includes 15 shades of Bite’s Lush Fruit Lip Gloss. The glosses supposedly contain the same healthy ingridents you’d find in a fruit smoothie such as coconut, mango, strawberry, and seven different fruit oils for a tropical delicious enough to eat lipgloss experience!

Each gloss weights in at 0.06oz each.

I do want.

It’s available now, for a limited time, at Sephora and Sephora.com

Any 15th Birthday celebration sets you’re hoping to see?

Or do see and want to add to your wish list?

Do share!

• 6/4/13 10:12 susy:

that looks pretty fantastic!

• 6/4/13 10:17 Jaz:

OOH I WANT !! #thisloveisexpensive

• 6/4/13 10:26 Michelle:

Oh, look at all the pretty colors … (makes grabby hands).

• 6/4/13 10:26 Noelle:

These look fantastic, but I’m worried the colors will be very,very sheer =x

• 6/4/13 10:36 Lauren:

I had a customer who was wearing bite lipgloss and it looked so amazing I had to ask her what shade… Makes me tempted to pick this up!

• 6/4/13 11:33 T:

I just saw this and bought them online! I loved Bite’s original gloss formula and this improved formula seems to be even better. Some shades are sheer but some are quite pigmented (assuming there is overlap between the gloss line and some of these ‘years’)!

• 6/4/13 14:03 Tennyoceres:

Wow this looks awesome. Too bad I don’t have any birthdays to gift this set to. I made a vow to finish the thousands of gloss tubes I have

• 6/5/13 3:17 Holly:

I definitely want this! Hoping I have enough “play” money left over after some bills

• 6/5/13 3:53 Amanda:

I am in love with Bite Beauty lip products and couldn’t wait to try their new gloss formula. I didn’t get this set, but tried one of the individual ones. I LOVED how moisturizing it was on my lips and how pigmented it was, but I ended up returning it to Sephora because of the taste. :( These contain lanolin, and while it is an excellent moisturizer, I can’t stomach the bitter taste. It made me REALLY sad that I’m not going to be able to use these. I’m curious to see what you think.

• 6/5/13 17:53 Patsy:

I received a sample size of Bite lipstick and lipgloss as one of my gifts from Sephora, and it smelled really strange. Now I read they taste bad, too? This set looks AMAZING, please tell me they taste and smell great???

• 6/6/13 9:36 the Muse:

i don’t have them sorry patsy, can’t say!?

• 6/6/13 18:39 The Beauty Alchemist:

Patsy, these smell/taste great to me. Super fruity. I get no funny taste at all.
        I reviewed them with swatches at my site on Tuesday , if you want to check them out.

I really love them. Loads of pigment and shine.