L’Oreal the Denim Shades Collection for Summer 2013

LOreal the Denim Shades Collection

L’Oreal goes blue for Summer 2013 with the new Denim Shades Collection available for a limited time. L’Oreal the Denim Shades Collection a blue spectrum of shades in Infallible Eyeshadows, Eyeliners, Polishes, Mascara, and more.

Take a peek!

L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow fans indulge in Endless Sea, Infinite Sky, and Midnight Blue shades and top it off with Infallible Never Fail Mechanical Eyeliner in Teal and Navy. Complete your look with new L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes in Blue!

LOreal the Denim Shades Collection Summer 2013

LOreal the Denim Shades Colour Riche Nail Polish

LOreal the Denim Shades Infallible Eyeshadow

LOreal the Denim Shades Infallible Never Fail Mechanical Eyeliner

LOreal the Denim Shades Voluminous Million Lashes

I gotta admit I can’t really wear blue well anymore! It makes me look like someone punched me in the eye but I have fun trying….! But I didn’t indulge in any of these goodies none the less.

Did any of you?

I saw displays at Harmons as well as Walmart and Walgreens. I can’t recall if Midnight Blue or Infinite Sky was but I know Endless Sea is or was available already.

• 6/3/13 16:30 Cat G:

Those eyeshadows aren’t new though right? I could’ve sworn I’ve seen swatches of them before.

• 6/11/13 0:18 litabears:

Yes those infallible eyeshadows are from past collections. Still being sold

• 6/3/13 18:39 kate:

The infallible liners looks nice and they work well for me,
    harmon hasn’t had anything new in a long time, so I will have to check it out

• 6/3/13 19:25 Jennifer:

The collection is very beautiful! But I can’t wear these colors either, they don’t look good on me. Or maybe I don’t know how to apply those colors.

• 6/4/13 1:31 Katie:

Yikes, blue eye shadow on blue eyes. I’d have to say I don’t like the marketing. I have blue eyes and bright blue eye shadow is… just not a good look. I think the nail polishes look super pretty though!

• 5/8/14 6:15 J Lundgren:

I just realized I missed this campaign last year and am trying to play catch up. Makeup is hard to come by and expensive in Europe. I have blue eyes and LOVE blue eye shadow. The key is to go either lighter or darker than your natural color. I am “whiter than wonder bread” as a friend of mine says with light freckles (I avoid the sun), beige hair and middle aged but put on the right shade of blue and pink lipstick and I look younger rather than older.

• 6/4/13 9:18 Christina:

Hey Muse! FYI all three Infallibles are part of the permanent collection. The regular wall display in the L’Oreal section has spots for them. In fact, Infinite Sky and Midnight Blue were part of the intial launch of the Infallible shadows; Endless Sea was added later.

BTW I was so tempted to try the blue mascara but it was my past negative experience with the Voluminous formula that put me off.

• 6/4/13 9:24 the Muse:

thanks girl I knew I could depend on you! I knew endless sea was introduced last Summer but wasn’t sure on the other two ;-D omg I have the same issues with Voluminous too, every formula I tried in it is awful! Must admit I do like the smoky one but the others are trash :-/

• 6/4/13 9:43 Christina:

I gotta agree with you about all the Voluminous mascaras. In fact, if it wasn’t for your raves about the smoky one, I wouldn’t have picked it up. I guess that’s the one exception and I appreciate the heads up!

• 6/4/13 9:54 the Muse:

i honestly wouldn’t have either after all my distress with the other formulas but so glad I chanced it ;-D I’m glad to hear you liked it as well! it really is the one exception. I’m doubting excess will be any good :-/

• 6/14/13 18:09 Mary:

Found the L’Oreal Denim Shades Summer 2013 Collection, at a local store.
    Purchased some, Then, the Store eliminated/deleted the whole collection of for unknown reasons. Loved the Color.
    Can no longer find them in our region nor on the L’Oreal Website. How Sad is That? They are Difficult to find in local stores.
    Found a few pricy ones on eBay.

• 5/8/14 6:24 J Lundgren:

I wish they had said what the model is wearing. My eyes are nearly exactly like hers and the campaign brochure is off the website after a year. :-(