L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara for Summer 2013

LOreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara

L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara is the newest formula to hit the Voluminous Collection with a formula that promises intense volume in a no clump formula.

I actually purchased this but have a funny feeling it will be an absolute joke. I have real issues with almost all of the L’Oreal Voluminous Mascaras I’ve tried.

I think maybe the brush might be too big? Or the formula to heavy? I dunno what it is but the drama that shiny mascara tube promises never happens. I just expect SO much from these formula and the results are mediocre at best.

I will say the L’Oreal Voluminous Power Volume Black Smoke Mascara was fantastic so I’ll keep hope alive the L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara proves just as great.

Are you a fan of the Voluminous Mascaras?

• 6/3/13 12:17 amy:

I’ve been wearing makeup on a regular basis for over 25 years, and this was one of the very first mascara formula I ever tried. In that time, I’ve strayed, and have tried *many* brands, even at much higher pricepoints, but I keep returning to this one. Sometimes, I wonder why I even bother with any other mascara; Voluminous is my HG for macara.

• 6/3/13 12:23 malinda jane:

I really love l’oreal mascaras, they’re the best to me. I wore them for so many years and then something in the formula started making my eyes water – like, tears running down my face all day! As soon as I quit using it, the tears stopped. Still haven’t found a mascara I like as well :(

• 6/3/13 12:38 BeautyMaven:

I saw an ad for this on YouTube and it looks like the big deal is the wiper? The brush looked about the same….. The original Millionize was a bit lackluster… I’m curious how this one is. =\ I love the original Voluminous, and they keep tarnishing the name, ha!
    Excited to see your review!!

• 6/3/13 15:51 Amy:

It’s just…too many variations on a long name–I practically have to keep an excel file of them just so I can get the right one at the store.

• 6/3/13 16:07 kiwikiwidragon:

Ugh, years and years ago. Looked great, but the raccoon eye city! My current HG is loreal, but Beauty Tubes, love that stuff!

• 6/3/13 16:22 Paige Wilkerson:

Muse — where did you find/see this at?

• 6/3/13 16:53 the Muse:

harmons :)

• 6/3/13 21:15 Daniella:

I am intrigued by this! I also had bad experiences with the past L’oreal Voluminous mascaras!
    xx
    daniella

• 6/3/13 23:43 Shelby:

voluminous million lashes (regular) is my HG!

• 6/4/13 2:10 Chavi:

This mascara has been around in Israel for months already…. A cashier tried to convince me to buy it and I held off because makeup here is seriously pricey. Recently, there was a sale going on for mascara and a liner for around twenty five bucks (yup, you heard right) and I picked this one up. I must say, I’ve been buying lots of makeup lately but never mascara because I’ve been loyal to my Loreal Voluminous for ages but I gotta say, this is a pretty good one!

• 6/4/13 11:12 kimkats:

If I have to use drugstore mascara, Voluminous is the one I go to! :) I hate any/all of the Maybelline ones (spider lashes) and LOATHE all the CG ones – just… bad. Smeary, (which practically never happens to me) stiff, just icky.

My go-to mascara is Clinique High Impact, but I always have a tube of Voluminous around, as well as one or two of the Prestige mascaras – those are surprisingly nice!

Isn’t it funny how, more than any other item, mascara is a YMMV kinda thing?

• 6/4/13 12:24 the Muse:

lol it really is a YMMV thing…! mascara is odd, what works for you might not work AT ALL for me and vice versa.

• 6/5/13 3:23 Holly:

I love Voluminous Million Lashes. It’s one of a few drugstore mascaras that I regularly reach for. I wore the waterproof one on my wedding day and it was fantastic!

• 7/2/13 10:55 tammy:

i try every new brand of department store mascara thar comes out. my most favorite is loreal false fiber lashes in waterproof. this mascara stays on so great that if you sleep in it it is still on the next morning without having flaked off in your eyes. i love this mascara.it is very waterproof so you can cry, sweat or go swimming without worry.