L’Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Skincare Collection

LOreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Skincare Collection

L’Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector is a new skincare line of Day/Night Cream and Serum Concentrate that addresses fine lines, pores, and the general texture of skin.

Take a look!

New Products:

• L’Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum Concentrate
  • L’Oreal Youth Code Perfector Day/Night Cream

LOreal Youth Code Perfector DayNight Cream

LOreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum Concentrate

These two products work together to address larger pores and fine lines to create velvety smooth skin. According to L’Oreal’s studies you’ll see visible results in as little as one week and the products will create a smoother, more refined appearance.

These are newly launched and available now at Walgreens and other drugstores.

What do you think?

I’m always skeptical of anything that promises to shrink pores as it seems unlikely to work.

Thoughts?

By the way, Game of Thrones went out with a whisper rather than a big bang didn’t it?

• 6/17/13 13:33 kimkats:

I too am skeptical – I don’t think you can realy shrink pores. Wonder if the serum will be primer-ish in any way? That sorta disguises pores; doesn’t really shrink them…

And GOT did go out with a bit of a whisper, but I don’t know how you could top the second to last episode, at least not in the same season! I think they’re just setting up for next season – which promises to be really interesting, now that the Starks are mostly out of the picture… Still just.. wow… over that second to last eppy….

• 6/17/13 13:35 the Muse:

agreed, the red wedding was intense :) how can they possibly top that?

• 6/18/13 23:07 Joy:

I for one am relieved the showrunners did not try to top Episode 9! Would have been too much too soon. There was the wolf head thing, but thankfully the camera did not linger. I’ve read the first 4 books but the show has somewhat veered off them so I was kinda nervous watching the last episode.

I miss GOT already!!! :(

• 6/17/13 14:58 Kristin:

I’ll believe it when I see the ingredients list…

• 6/17/13 16:19 amy:

I wonder if the “serum” is just a repackaged Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Skin Smoother… If it is, it worked pretty well. As someone with pore issues, I found that as long as I used the product, my pores appeared significantly smaller. Since it did nothing to actually shrink my pores, I just used it in lieu of a primer, and it worked better than any actual primer I ever tried. I’ll likely give this a try, since the aforementioned product was long DCd, and I really did like it, albeit in it’s “repurposed” form, LOL.

• 6/18/13 9:19 Carol:

I liked the Skin Genesis products. My favorite overall product right now is the L’oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur. I am 67 and need lots of blurring. This really works on me. I made an immediate association from these new products to the Miracle Blur. Same colors? I’m sure it’s some genius marketing trick I’m being sucked into again. Lord, looks like an expensive day for me!
    Fun reviews for the older crowd today.

• 6/18/13 23:26 Joy:

Not a single L’Oreal skincare product has worked for me. To be fair, I have tried only a couple, 3 max. Oh but the fails were spectacular enough that the default setting of my reactions to their launches is “whatevs”

• 7/17/13 17:01 Lindsay:

Can the youthcode perfector corrector cream be used as a moisturizer for dry skin?

• 8/4/13 12:22 mina:

They are also includin bb cream and bb eye corector into thos line. If you cautch it ip it would be really nice to hear an review :)

• 8/8/13 16:38 the Muse:

haven’t run across those mina sorry!

• 3/16/14 23:36 Tanya:

Been using about two weeks now and I actually see my pores getting smaller. I’ll keep using it. I was just using the serum. Going to go by the day/night cream and see how that helps.