MAC Veluxe Pearlfusion Eyeshadow Palette Sneak Peek

MAC BrownLuxe Veluxe Pearlfusion Eyeshadow Palette

I have to say a million things ran through my head upon seeing the new MAC Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow Palettes. First they reminded me of Milani’s Runway Eyeshadow Palettes than it came to my attention hey, they look a lot like some of the shadow palettes I own from Japanese brand KATE, and finally I was thinking of the old Mirenesse Piano Eyeshadow and Lipstick Palettes I have stashed away somewhere.

Needless to say these palettes are vastly different from anything MAC has done in the past.

Take a look!

MAC BrownLuxe Veluxe Pearlfusion Eyeshadow Palette

MAC GreenLuxe Veluxe Pearlfusion Eyeshadow Palette

MAC PinkLuxe Veluxe Pearlfusion Eyeshadow Palette

MAC SmokeLuxe Veluxe Pearlfusion Eyeshadow Palette

Aren’t they terribly delicious? Each palette is made up of five graduating shades. The texture so far in my testing seems very Asian Eyeshadow-like with a creamy powder feel that blends like a dream. The touches of shimmer and buttery feel of each shade really makes for some outstanding eyeshadow looks.

I’m very eager to share swatches with you and my review! That’s upcoming later this week.

For now, what do you think of these gorgeous shadow palettes?

Excited to try them for yourself?

Do share!

• 6/25/13 20:16 Ash:

If the quality is up to snuff I’m terribly excited. Alas MAC has burned me so many times on quality I just wait for reviews before I even think of buying anymore

• 6/25/13 20:36 Candy Coated Cashmere:

Reminds me of the ones by Revlon. This like the last few M.A.C. collections I think I will pass on :(

• 6/25/13 20:51 Jackie:

Whoa! Be still my heart! How much are those bad boys and when do they hit the counter?? They are gorgeous and I could go for every single one!

• 6/25/13 20:53 Jackie:

Never mind, just saw the answer to both my questions on your previous post which I guess I had missed. Sorry!

• 6/26/13 1:38 TLE:

I’m digging the purple one!!! Some of the colors look frosty in the pic….hopefully they don’t turn out that way when on?

• 6/26/13 7:31 Pearl:

I love it!!! I haven`t been to stores recently and I had no idea about this new shades from Mac, amazing, as soon as possible I have to purchase one or two palletes. Thanks for the tip :)

• 6/26/13 9:31 Alla:

I love these colors… and creamy!? will have to look into them. Thanks!

• 6/26/13 20:55 JackieG:

oooo that first one looks very interesting!

• 7/4/13 9:00 Melissa:

If the quality is there, then I’m excited. I have been really unimpressed with MAC lately.