MAC Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow For Summer 2013

MAC Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow

Introducing MAC Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow Palettes for Summer 2013! It’s eye shadow innovation like you’ve never seen before. A versatile powder that brings out the pigment’s pure and true colour. The result is a glamorous, creamy and lightweight hybrid offering two distinctive effects: applied wet for a super saturation of colour that glistens with metallic brilliance, or dry for sheer coverage with a soft, sparkling finish. Six palettes feature five complementary shades that glide on and blend beautifully for infinite day-to-night looks.

Take a peek!

MAC Bleuluxe Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow

MAC Brownluxe Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow

MAC Greenluxe Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow

MAC Pastelluxe Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow

MAC Pinkluxe Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow

MAC Smokeluxe Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow

Available June 20, 2013 at all MAC locations and online at www.maccosmetics.com.

Whatcha think?

These remind me of Milani Runway Eyes Palettes right?

• 6/11/13 12:26 Blee:

What do I think? I need to hide my eyes! :D Me likes! These make me feel like a firefly to the light. But no zapping here :)
    I do not have any of the Milani pallets just the single eye shadows in most of them.

• 6/11/13 14:18 Melis:

Oh so pretty! I might need to get myself to a MAC counter…..

• 6/11/13 14:51 Amanda:

Is the second palette from top called, “Greenluxe”? It has pretty browns and a copper so the name doesn’t seem to match up with the list of colors provided above it.

• 6/11/13 14:54 the Muse:

yup! just run your mouse across it and a little blurb will appear with the name of each palette :)

• 6/11/13 14:54 the Muse:

oops wait sorry that’s bronwluxe the third palette is greenluxe

• 6/11/13 15:48 breyerchic04:

Maybe sort of considering pasteluxe.

• 6/11/13 15:59 K.B.:

Yes to the green and brown palettes (or maybe just the green it looks like a combination of both green and neutral shades) if these are permanent. Probably not if they’re limited edition.

• 6/12/13 9:38 Jen_m_sunshine:

I want to like these, really I do as there are some pretty shade selections, but I just have a feeling the pigmentation won’t be good – even when used wet – and the shimmer factor might be all that shows up. Guess it’s my doubtful side of any type of palette MAC releases lately – the temperature rising quads aside and rainy season (which I LOVE) – the quality usually isn’t up to MAC standards.