Mally Evercolor Lip Lacquer for Summer 2013

Mally Evercolor Lip Lacquer
Do want this trio of Mally Gel Lip Lacquers that launched on QVC recently. Best part these Gel Lip Lacquers apparently have a paddle (spatula) for application. 99% of all Asian brands embrace the plastic paddle applicator and believe me if you haven’t applied gloss using one it is LIFE changing.

Take a look!

Mally Beauty Gel Lip Lacquer looks absolutely delicious and promises a full color pay off with plenty of shine. Supposedly this is a non-sticky texture with light reflective pigments. The paddle is possibly the best part as that will make an already good gloss and tip it over to the awesome sauce zone.

The Q packages these up in a trip and includes the following shades:

• Evercolor Lip Lacquer in Gerbera Daisy (vibrant bright pink)
  • Evercolor Lip Lacquer in Melonista (vivid peach)
  • Evercolor Lip Lacquer in Pin-Up (hot red)

I think they should come home with me now.

Available at QVC.com

• 6/19/13 23:12 Courtney:

I REALLY want these (shocker, being the lip junkie I am), but am waiting on reviews. I mean, these totally look right up my alley!!!!!! Dying over here. ;)

• 6/19/13 23:54 my pham:

Want the pink one!

• 6/20/13 0:39 Phyrra:

I haven’t tried Mally yet, but those look nice! I love the Melonista!

• 6/20/13 12:05 JenJ:

I saw the presentation when these were an OTO. I was tempted. I added them on my wish list.

• 6/20/13 13:17 deathbyjava:

I haven’t heard of this brand before but it looks very promising.

I have to agree about plastic paddle applicator making a good lip gloss go to awesome sauce. I like the application more and plus, it makes it easier for me to clean if I’m popping on some lip gloss on top of lipstick. I feel doe foots tend to pick up lipstick and if it’s a clear gloss, there can be some discolouration even when I diligently wipe the wand off after application.

Oddly enough, I didn’t get introduced to this plastic wand phenomenon through Asian cosmetics first – it was Rimmel and Sephora who got me hooked with their tubes of lip gloss.

• 6/20/13 15:03 Karena:

I also saw these presented as a OTO, and being the lip junkie that I am, I would have purchased except that I know I’d never wear the red shade. Maybe she’ll come out with a new trio of shades, soon!!

• 6/25/13 16:08 Kimberly:

I LOVE Mally’s regular glosses and I really wanted to try these until I heard about the plastic applicator. I really am not a fan of those (Anastasia makes some glosses that have the same kind of applicator) and I think it makes it really difficult to just throw on.