Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm Collection

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Collection

It’s electric, it’s electric…well no, it’s Electro! Neon shades of Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Moisturizing Lip Balm Collection are coming to a drugstore near you. Maybelline Baby Lips isn’t really my favorite lip balm in the world but I have to admit the Electroc Collection looks pretty fun!

Take a peek!

Shades:

• Strike a Rose (hot neon pink)
  • Oh Orange! (hot neon orange)
  • Fierce n Tangy (hot neon yellow)
  • Berry Bomb (neon purple)
  • Minty Sheer (neon apple green)

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Lip Balms

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm Collection4

I located these recently at Harmons but I’m unsure if they are available for a limited time or not. Either way I had to pick up some of these even though I’m not a huge fan of Baby Lips as the colors are so damn fun! They look like they’ll glow in the dark right?

Pretty freaking fabs!

P.S. Did you watch the Game of Thrones season finale last night? I didn’t have a chance to, got in too late :-/ But the Internet is still abuzz with the Red Wedding so I haven’t heard too many spoilers on last night’s episode. Apparently many people weren’t expecting what happened to the King of the North so we have some really great shocked fans out there.

My personal favorite is the guy on the floor, “Did you guys know about this?”

Happy Monday!

Sorry about Robb but go Team Jon Snow and Team Dany!

• 6/10/13 10:49 Christina:

Hi Muse! I love Baby Lips and when I see these I will be certain to grab at least four of them — berry, rose, orange AND the one called pink shock which seems to be missing from the display.

• 6/10/13 10:51 the Muse:

oh I thought it was only five shades there’s another one!? YAY! I def want some. A friend of mine saw the display at harmons and picked up the five shades for me as I really wanted to check them out…don’t love baby lips but the new neon shades def tempt ;-D

• 6/10/13 11:03 Christina:

Yep, there are six in total. I am definitely a Baby Lips fan, although I don’t feel compelled to hunt them down. But I can safely say I like them a whole lot better than the Color Whispers! :-)

• 6/10/13 11:06 the Muse:

awww I swear Imma convince you color whispers are awesome ;-D

• 6/10/13 11:42 AnniLau:

The GoT finale was pretty anticlimactic after last week. Jon made me laugh a little with his plaintive “I have to go home now”…he sounded like a little boy at the end of a long day playing at a friend’s house. There were also amusing moments involving boats and pork sausage, but I was sad that Coldhands never showed up. I’m hoping he’ll be in Bran’s storyline next season.

• 6/10/13 11:58 the Muse:

haven’t watched yet but quite curious! ;-D mmm bran’s story wasn’t developed enough to introduce coldhands yet…it seems like his story was on the back burner this season. actually the season feels like it rushed by without fulling developing anyone’s story outside of perhaps Jon’s. But I look forward to seeing what they do with next season! Wasn’t in love with the Talisa kill/baby…just was outside the realms of the story completely considering Jeyne’s character was just replaced by Talisa. wondering why they felt the need to switch things around that way!?

• 6/10/13 12:07 AnniLau:

Coldhands helped Sam and Gilly in the books though, so I was hoping he’d show up there. And, yeah, the Jeyne/Talisa thing was weird and her death seemed overdone.

Arya had a pretty good scene in the finale though.

• 6/10/13 12:11 the Muse:

perhaps it was over budget lol! but I don’t doubt he’ll appear at some point. agreed…I don’t really understand why they felt the need to change it all around that way but essential Talisa’s character was pretty much Jeyne…..looking forward to it, arya is a great character ;-D

• 6/10/13 12:08 AnniLau:

Boo, it’s not nesting me again. :-(

• 6/10/13 12:09 the Muse:

grrr sorry working on fixing this! it’s the yoast plugin doing it apologies!

• 9/8/13 22:01 danae:

Are the neon ones suppose to glow in blacklight?

• 9/9/13 9:19 the Muse: