Rihanna (Riri) Hearts MAC Summer Collection

Riri Hearts MAC Summer Collection

MAC is on a role with Summer 2013 Collection next up Rihanna (RiRi) Hearts MAC Summer a new collobrated collection between Rihanna and MAC that will be available exclusively online at www.maccosmetics.com on June 18, 2013.

Take a look!

Riri Hearts MAC Summer Collection is an online exclusive color collection created by superstar Riahanna and features bronze and cool coral combined in a powder blush duo as well as retro matte lipsticks!

Take a look!

Riri Hearts MAC Summer Lipstick $15

• RiRi Woo matte cool red (retro matte)
  • RiRi Boy matte vivid lavender (retro matte)
  • Heaux matte berry (retro matte)

Riri Hearts MAC Summer Lipstick Heaux

Riri Hearts MAC Summer Lipstick Riri Boy

Riri Hearts MAC Summer Lipstick Riri Woo

Riri Hearts MAC Summer Powder Blush Duo $26

• Hibiscus Kiss cool coral blush and matte neutral bronze duo

Riri Hearts MAC Summer Powder Blush Duo

Riri Hearts MAC Summer Lustre Drops $20

• Barbados Girl rose gold bronzer

Riri Hearts MAC Summer Lustre Drops

The collection launches June 18, 2013 at www.maccosmetics.com

Want anything?

• 6/13/13 13:23 Rachel:

The bronzer side of the blush duo looks waaaayy too big!

• 6/13/13 14:21 the Muse:

AGREED!

• 6/13/13 13:30 Molly D:

I like the color of the blush but there isn’t enough of it for me to buy it. I would have liked half and half. I might pick up the lustre drops tho, they look really pretty and I’ve never tried them before!

• 6/13/13 14:21 the Muse:

agreed! the color of the blush is really me but not that much bronzer ;D

• 6/13/13 13:45 AnniLau:

I don’t understand the division of that bronzer/blush duo.

• 6/13/13 14:58 pearson:

idk maybe it was easier to put ” RI RI ” in the bronzers formulation?? who knows but i do agree there sooo little blush color and i already have enough bronzers ill pass on that

• 6/13/13 16:05 Georgie:

Matte berry, yes please! I wonder if it’s a dupe of any current shades.

• 6/13/13 16:52 Teresa:

Jeeze what was even the point of making it a bronzer/blush duo? I forsee trying to pick up just the blush color a pain. Not worth the price imo.

• 6/13/13 17:08 Kira:

Muse, *on a roll :)
    Whats with the massive bronzer? Do like that’s it’s matte!

• 6/14/13 5:56 StellaDiva:

Why is it that red on her lips looks nothing like RiRi Woo on me? It looks like a warm red. Is it just the contrast with her skin?

• 6/14/13 9:15 Joy:

The lipstick is probably predominantly cool but has a touch of warm undertones. It looks to me like the warm undertones of the red scarf is picking those up and making the lipstick “read” more warm. And yes its her skin tones too.

• 6/14/13 10:21 Nailah:

Would really love the RiRi Boy matte vivid lavender lipstick! Looks sooo pretty. I have the Riri Woo color and I love it also. Just wish it wasn’t so darned drying. Excited for all of these, just going to cost too much, I know haha. I can handle fifteen for that lipstick though!

• 6/14/13 12:56 Cindy Ramirez:

Um, those lipsticks. Oh Jesus. I might have to fight the masses for my own!

• 6/14/13 13:24 Tami:

I’m eyeing Riri Boy and that’s about it. The lustre drops sound like the color may be pretty but I would probably never use them, so it’s a no go on those.

• 6/16/13 13:00 amy:

I’m loving the look of the bronzer, but not so much the blush, so I’ll have to check it out (although the last thing I need is *another* bronzer…).