As a sneak peek of the new Disney Ariel Makeup Collection, Sephora has launched the Ariel Storybook Palette which is available now at Sephora for Beauty Insiders.
I’m so excited as I adore mermaids.
Take a peek!
The Ariel Storylook Palette ($55) is the third makeup palette released by Sephora in collaboration with Disney.
- Blue Lagoon (shimmering blue)
- Scuttle (shimmering pinky beige)
- Flounder (matte nude)
- Sebastian (matte coraly pink)
- Flotsam (deep blue charcoal)
- Sea Shells (shimmering ivory)
- Les Poissons (dusty satin mauve)
- Caspian Sea (shimmering rich turquoise)
- Your Voice (glistening silver pearl)
- Unfortunate Souls (matte lavender grey)
- Atlantica (shimmering sea foam green)
- Fins (glittery mermaid green)
- Sick Of Swimmin’ (shimmering opalescent)
- Ursula (pearly purple)
- Sha La La La (matte dark fuchsia)
- Triton (shimmering gold)
- Wanderin’ Free (shimmering pink champagne)
- Jetsam (deep teal with dark iridescent glitter)
- Sea Witch (pearly violet)
I love that this combines both cooler and warmer shades of color.
I think I NEED it.
It’s available now at Sephora and Sephora.com