Stila’s new CC Color Correcting Stick that launched today might feel a little familiar. This new color correcting stick looks very similar to the new Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Stick Foundation launching later this Summer for the Fall 2013 season.
Although Stila’s version promises to neutral redness so those suffering from redness are bound to love this foundation stick that addresses the issue with a green neutralizing shade built right into the core of the stick!
Stila CC Color Correcting Stick promises to correct redness while giving the appearance of brighter looking skin. The formula promises buildable color with a creamy glide on formula that provides excellent color pay off in a long lasting formula.
The green core corrects redness and is made of an variety of skin loving ingredients that promote more even skin tone.
Dermaxyl is also included in the formula and aids in fighting fine lines and wrinkles.
- Green core color corrects & helps reduce redness
- Antioxidant-rich Gamma Oryzanol contains photo-aging protection properties
- Dermaxyl peptide technology helps reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Licorice extract helps brighten skin and reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Stabilized Vitamin C & green tea extract help brighten the skin & provide antioxidant benefits
- Vitamin E helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, decrease dryness and increase moisture retention
- SPF 20 UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection
- Oil-free and paraben free
Stila’s CC Color Correcting Stick ($38) is available in eight shades and can be purchased at www.stilacosmetics.com
I love the idea but they limit who can use this by including the green core. I personally don’t have redness and I know from experience green neutralizing shades give me a pasty finish so I’m unsure how this will do for my skin.