The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug Trailer

Might as well break up the day with the The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug Trailer yes?

I cannot wait to see this but can possibly do without added characters that weren’t in the book AHEM!

But still….I digress….trailer:

• 6/11/13 15:40 lil-bee:

Haha right?! When I saw Galadriel on the first one I was like hold up whaaaa … though I don’t mind Legolas, but why is his eyes blue here when they were green (I swear they were green) in LOTRs :O also why is Kate off Lost here?! I mean okay Galadriel I can understand but they’re totally pushing the elf to dwarf ratio :O

• 6/11/13 15:50 the Muse:

LOL they forget all that and let’s address the fact they created a NEW character for Kate from lost lol!

• 6/11/13 21:27 lil-bee:

Right?!?! She just looks Lost (pahahaha) and out of place! :D

• 6/12/13 9:20 the Muse:

amen

• 6/11/13 15:52 Victoria:

Oh. My. Goodness. Thank you for alerting the masses to this! An Unexpected Journey totally blew me away and I am waiting with bated breath for this next flick to come out. Also, I can’t get enough of Richard Armitage as Thorin!

• 6/11/13 15:59 the Muse:

I wanna lick richard armitage …just saying ;) gawd i miss robin hood.

• 6/11/13 15:53 Beks:

Oh my day is going just peachy. Not only is my Favorite blog featuring a trailer to my adolescent bedtime stories film, but my beloved Kingdom Hearts 3, the one I have been waiting for for years and years, is finally finishing up production for its release on the PS4. There is not currently a happier nerd on this planet.

• 6/11/13 15:58 the Muse:

lol beks awwwwwww! and FF coming to xbox oh my! what a day ;D

• 6/11/13 16:05 AnniLau:

Apparently they don’t need the decorative Dwarf in the trailer if they have Legolas.

And every time I see Lee Pace, I think “Pie Maker!”

• 6/11/13 16:08 the Muse:

LOL ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO oh sigh a show cancelled too soon! ;-D he doesn’t make a great elf…he looks creepy. Legolas is the draw, they want to sell tickets by including the pretty ;-D the almighty dollar wins over the fanboys and girls.

• 6/11/13 16:22 AnniLau:

He makes a better Elf than Elrond the Ugly. Don’t get me wrong, I like Hugo Weaving as an actor, but he was so NOT the right person for that role.

• 6/11/13 16:24 the Muse:

I actually was put off by him that much…he was ok…seen worst casting in LOTR and The Hobbit! He didn’t bug me tbh ;-D but the receding hair line was a bit odd, couldn’t they use a little movie magic to fill that in!? ;-D

• 6/11/13 16:32 Somayea:

I have to say. I haven’t seen the Hobbit(yet!) but I’ll definitely catch up so I can see this one.
    So excited to see Benedict Cumberbatch alongside Martin Freeman. Loved them in Sherlock.

Looks good :)

• 6/11/13 16:55 the Muse:

he won’t be very recognizable though :-/ but still he’s everywhere lately do likey!

• 6/11/13 17:13 Celia:

;) We’ll have to wait for Sherlock season 3 to see him (or the lastest Star Trek movie right now), but we can hear his delicious voice.

I was pleasantly surprised w/Lee Pace’s small role in Twilight-Breaking Dawn Part II, so I’m looking forward to him as Thranduil. However, it is weird to think of him as Orlando Bloom/Legolas’ dad. LOL!

• 6/12/13 9:29 the Muse:

he was incredible in star trek :) He was actually kinda sorta good in twilight it was unexpected to see him so scruffy ;-D

• 6/11/13 17:34 Somayea:

Ha, I know. But I’ve already seen fanart with Sherlock dressed as a dragon or Smaug in Sherlock’s scarf.
    It’s really cute actually.

• 6/12/13 9:27 the Muse:

LOL brace yourself fandom pics are coming ;D

• 6/14/13 13:09 Cindy Ramirez:

Uggggh Evangeline Lilly! I’ll never think of her as anyone but Kate from Lost. As annoying as she was…

• 6/14/13 13:14 the Muse: