$20 Off $45 at Yankee Candle

Yankee Candle Halloween 2011 Collection 003

If you’re heading to the Halloween Preview at Yankee Candle you might want to print and take this little coupon with you! It’s $20 off a $45 purchase or more!

Sadly, I’ll be on vacation when they launch the Halloween Collection so I hope I don’t miss too much!

Enjoy the coupon!

Click here to print!

• 7/23/13 9:54 Icequeen81:

pretty

• 7/23/13 10:43 crotchfairy:

I am so excited.I called the nearest yankee candle store to see if they were participating since they are in an outlet center. Despite me calling before the 10 am opening time, she was very informative and told me the giveaway are from 11-3 and the coupons can be used up to three times. And if I run out, she’ll be having extra in her pockets :D I need to get on the mailing list stat. Oh, and I used my first Villainess soap in Ahna yesterday. FABULOUS!

• 7/23/13 10:45 the Muse:

YAY have fun! and keep a running commentary for me :-D as I will be away during the sale UGH! :( SO happy to hear it yay!!!!!!!! ;-D I’m going to make you broke though haha…!

• 7/23/13 10:45 the Muse:

ps you noticed the click here to print button right!?

• 7/23/13 11:32 crotchfairy:

But of course! Thank goodness for wireless printers. The kind SA also told me things tend to sell out quickly and by noon they’re already on ebay for triple or double the markup. I just want a festive tart warmer. Oh, and I’m so going to haul from Universal Voodoo again. His Wooden Wings, Intermission (new lemon black tea scent) and Jasmine Orange are amazing.

• 7/23/13 11:50 the Muse:

she’s right people haul hard! :-/ YAY! I’m so glad I got you hooked on UV ;-D hehe best stuff every! have fun at the sale :)