Ariel Collection by Sephora Now Available Online

Sephora Disney Ariel Set the Mood Compact Mirror Summer 2013

The Ariel Collection by Sephora is now available online!

Open the flood gates!

Enjoy!

Don’t forget to get your sample bay with any $35 purchase.

VIB EXCLUSIVE: Free 9-piece skincare sample bag with any $35 purchase. Code: VIBSKINIQ

• 7/16/13 12:59 Cj:

OMG I KNEW IT SHES A TIME LORD!!!

• 7/16/13 13:54 the Muse:

lol

• 7/16/13 13:59 Shweta:

even before i could checkout its sold out ;( hey muse any idea when it is hitting the stores?

• 7/16/13 14:03 the Muse:

they haven’t told me but I imagine some stores have it, you have to call your local store to find out hun!

• 7/16/13 14:13 Shweta:

Thanks muse..ll check out..hope to get d mirror :(

• 7/16/13 14:14 the Muse:

good luck hun! I’m sure they’ll restock online!

• 7/16/13 14:30 Tennyoceres:

I bought an extra compact for my goddaughter. She was practically raised in a pool and of course she loved Ariel as a kid.

I am so stoked to get this collection in the mail. I’m holding off on the lip glosses to try those in the store. Begin stalking of local Sephora stores!

• 7/16/13 14:59 diane:

so so so very excited for everything to arrive!!!! the mirror looks breathtaking. ariel was always one of my favorites. i was bad- my friend texted me and i ordered from work. told my boss i had a very big emergency and had to use the internet- it wasn’t a lie. ;)

• 7/18/13 13:01 the Muse:

LOL diane :-D bad bad bad :D

• 7/16/13 20:43 hannahk17:

I looked at the website a few hours ago and didn’t notice them, and now everything I want has gone! Ugh! This is the only collection I’ve really really wanted, I hope I can grab it.

• 7/17/13 1:03 Meg:

I went a little nutty and got more from the collection than I originally was going to…ended up getting both palettes and the perfume. So excited for them to come in the mail!!

• 9/28/13 16:07 Nat:

Muse, I have a happy surprise for you! I heard about how hard it’s been for people to get these Disney compact mirrors, and since I love your blog so much I wanted to so something nice for you and my fellow readers. I have 4 of these Ariel compacts, and I’d like to send them to you so you can give them away on your site! Should I send you a separate email so we can arrange? :D

• 10/15/13 10:47 the Muse:

hey nat just replied in another post girl that is so so so generous! thank you but you should keep them and give them to your friends/fam for the holidays chica!!!!!!!!

• 10/15/13 11:42 Nat:

Not any of my girl friends are into them, lol, otherwise I would! You sure you don’t want them? I figured the best way I could get them to people who really want them would be for you to use them in a give-away contest or something… :)

• 11/6/13 15:38 the Muse:

EEP NAT very behind on comments so sorry! You’re too kind but I’d feel awful taking them from you! They are collector’s pieces! You should save them! I’m sure at some point you’ll want to gift them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 11/6/13 15:41 Nat:

No worries, you are a busy gal! :D

I still don’t really have anyone to give them to, but I’ll hold onto them for now. If you change your mind just email me! :)

• 11/6/13 15:46 the Muse:

I surely will Nat! oh god you have no idea been crazy last several weeks! I’d feel terrible taking them from you as they are SO rare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with the holidays here I’m positive you’ll find someone to gift too :-D <3! but thank you thank you! you’re so generous!