Bath & Body Works Summer Chill Collection for Summer 2013
Bath & Body Works has a new Summer Chill Collection that will be launching in stores this week. Lord knows I can’t help but keep my fingers crossed for more Summer candles (I’m greedy like that, I want some tropical drink candles dammit!).
These three new Summer fragrances are a refreshing mix of Summer fruits.
Take a peek!
Bath & Body Works Coconut Water Chill
- Top Notes: Sparkling Tangerine, Lemon Italy Orpur, Bergamot Italia Orpur, Iced Acai, Frozen Apple
- Mid Notes: Watery Melon Notes, Sheer Muguet, Pineapple Juice, Jasmine Petals
- Dry Notes: Sheer Coconut Water, Sandalwood, Musk, Touch of Madagascar Vanilla
Bath & Body Works Citrus Orchid
- Top Notes: Watery Starfruit, Lemon Granita, Sparkling Tangelo
- Mid Notes: Iced Blue Orchid, Chilled Lotus, Pink Jasmine
- Dry Notes: White Amber Crystals, Exotic Teak, Solar Musk
Bath & Body Works White Mango Chill
- Top Notes: Fresh Red Raspberry, Blackberry, Strawberry, Tangerine, Water Lily, Blue Freesia, Frozen Melon
- Mid Notes: White Mango, Jasmine, Muguet, Orange Blossom, Solar Floral
- Dry Notes: Blue Sugar Cane, Musk, Vanilla Bean, Creamy Sandalwood, Teakwood
The scents will be available in the unusual products such as body cream, Fine Mist Fragrance, and even Pocketbacs. They should be in stores already in trail size with larger sizes launching this week.
Anyone smell them yet?
I’m always a little wary of Bath & Body Works fragrances lately as they all start running together and smelling the same.
These are also available online at www.bathandbodyworks.com
P.S. It’s a short week YES! And Despicable Me 2 will be out on Wednesday. Those minions are my bitches! I had a little dance with ’em my last trip to Universal Studios which I actually considered uploading here on Musings (yeah, one of my friends took a video of that crazy trippy moment).