EOS Basket of Fruit Lip Balm Collection

EOS Basket of Fruit Lip Balm Collection
How cute is this EOS Basket of Fruit Lip Balm Set ($12.99)?

The Limited Edition Basket of Fruit Lip Balm Collection contains four full size EOS Lip Balms in the following flavors:

• Fresh Watermelon (LE)
  • Pomegranate Raspberry
  • Strawberry Sorbet
  • Summer Fruit

Jump ahead for more info and pics.

EOS Basket of Fruit Lip Balm Set
I’m unsure if the Watermelon flavor is the same as the one that made in appearance in the Alice in Wonderland set but I imagine it is. I can’t justify a purchase those as I have ONE too MANY EOS Lip Balms that keep my nightstand, desk drawer, vanity, makeup bag, and desk top company. I have an army of the damn things!

These are available now at evolutionofsmooth.com and will likely launched at Target and other locations soon!

• 7/8/13 20:56 Shelby Lynn:

Just wanted to say that this set is already in my local Target store for $10.99 instead of $12.99.

• 7/8/13 23:01 the Muse:

thanks for the update shelby!

• 7/8/13 21:42 Cindy Ramirez:

Super cute little collection. I some how manage to lose these despite how big and bulky they are. This is totes up my forgetful alley!

• 7/10/13 17:26 Melissa:

I want this just for the watermelon flavor. I have the others.

• 8/18/13 23:46 Abby:

That’s what I did, and it’s not worth it! Watermelon has NO watermelon flavor at all…it’s just like the strawberry one.

• 7/25/13 13:56 Natalie:

I got this and the Fresh Watermelon smells like Pomegranate Raspberry!

• 8/18/13 23:45 Abby:

I got this pack just for the watermelon (I already have the other 3), and I’m so disappointed! It smells & tastes just like Strawberry Sorbet!

• 9/7/13 22:54 Butterdaisy:

Too glad to know this. I won’t get this unless I see it on a great clearance deal. I have several of these in other flavors and really wanted to try the watermelon. Bummed it does not smell or taste like watermelon. Oh well! They’re still great lip balms though. 8-)

• 8/22/13 0:01 Kitty:

I just bought this set at Target for only $7.68 on clearance, that’s the price of 2, the set is great, smells wonderful & my hubby can’t stop kissing me when I wear them.