Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo for Fall 2013

Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo

Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo introduces a sultry selection of nude lip crayons for Fall 2013 that kinda thrilled me. I’m not much for nude lips but these look incredible.

Yes, please, I’ll take them all!

Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo ($30) is a selection of nude lip crayons with a full coverage creamy formula that has a satin finish. The soft, creamy, lightweight texture promises an easy glide across lips with a sleek retractable stylo pencil packaging that swivels easily up and down. These are packed with Vitamin E to sooth, protect, and moisturizer lips.

Shades:

• Nude Nº 1 (pale pink nude, the lightest of the collection)
  • Nude Nº 3 (medium rose nude with a hint of pink)
  • Nude Nº 5 (golden peach nude with luminosity)
  • Nude Nº 2 (honey beige nude with a warm tint)
  • Nude Nº 4 (pink beige nude with a touch of deep rose)
  • Nude Nº 6 (mauve nude, the deepest nude of the collection)

These launch in August and will be available at Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman, Sephora, Sephora.com and Space NK

• 7/18/13 16:05 Nadia:

These look amazing! I love how there is something for all skintones :)

• 7/18/13 16:09 Sandra:

These really appeal to me. I’m not much of a “nude” lip person either, but these seem to have some oomph to them.

• 7/18/13 16:11 the Muse:

agreed! I hope they aren’t too milky and have a certain luminosity because if they do I make need them all!

• 7/18/13 16:29 Lisa:

OOOooOOO, I’m on the same page as you Muse, not digging the nude lip but these look fabulous. I’m always on the search for the replacement for YSL Tea Rose 148 that was discontinued, maybe the lightest one will be it…fingers crossed for a dupe or at least a good nude and not a death nude.

• 7/18/13 16:34 Celine:

Hate to rain on anyone’s parade, but what’s with the nude trend again come fall? Hasn’t this been done before? Getting bored of it, want to see some color.

• 7/18/13 16:42 the Muse:

believe nudes and smoky eye almost always dominate fall :)

• 7/18/13 17:22 JennyPoo:

Color is in right now and has been since the beginning of the year. It gets hard to pull off color with pale skin tones come winter! Although reds never really go out of style if you ask me.

Frankly, I’m a giant fan of nude lips. I’m a mess when it comes to bright lip colors and a nude lips is way easier for me to pull off!

• 7/18/13 18:23 amy:

@Celine That’s like saying the orange/coral/bright pink trend for Spring/Summer has been “done before”, or reds for the Holidays. These things have a tendency to repeat themselves, and instead of complaining, see it as a way to save money, or pick up things you may have missed during a season you liked.

I’m a huge fan of the nude lip, and abhor the brights, so I pretty much skip Spring/Summer collections, and buy permanent items I missed because of LE collections, or I had to do more research.

• 7/20/13 19:48 dia:

I’ve always wondered how these trends originate. Perhaps we can start a revolution! Hot pink lips for Fall!

• 7/18/13 17:19 Kasey:

Hourglass Cosmetics + lip crayons, I cannot wait to get my hands on one of these!

• 7/18/13 19:41 Sara elisabeth:

I was hoping for a powder blush release from Hourglass this fall.

• 7/18/13 19:53 Chelsea:

I don’t own any Hourglass, but these are beautiful. I love the look of nude lips, but have a really hard time with them (I’m very fair, freckly, and I have very pigmented rosy lips).

• 7/18/13 20:22 Celine:

Good point since I never grow tired of pinks or purples lol

• 7/19/13 12:34 Abryda:

This looks fabulous I’m excited to see!!!!! I LOVE all nudes!!!

• 7/24/13 21:36 Liz:

Love hourglass & heard they won’t ship to a country that tests on animals I think- so even more reason to like them