How We Feeling About the Smashbox The Master Class Palette II?

Smashbox The Master Class Palette II

Do we need another Smashbox monster palette? Damn straight! The Smashbox The Master Class Palette II is packed with forty Smashbox goodies including:

• 4 Cream Eyeliner in Bronze, Midnight Purple, Picasso, Caviar
  • 3 Blush in Carnation, Flush, Geranium
  • 3 Bronzer in Rosy, Suntan, Warm Apricot
  • 2 Soft Lights in Lens, Shimmer

And 28 luxurious eyeshadows in a variety of colors!

The original Master Class Palette was a huge success and a best seller which is why Smashbox created this second edition with new shades and 28 Photo Op Eyeshadows!

It’s $59 and available now at Sephora.

I’m just debating whether or not I need it….

Hmmmmmmm!

• 7/16/13 19:53 Lisa T:

I’m being a cheapy and hoping it will show up at Nordstrom Rack one day since the first one was spotted there a few weeks ago, lol.

• 7/16/13 19:58 Icequeen81:

has some nice colors

• 7/16/13 20:11 Kaitlyn:

Oh GIRL! You NEED it! It’s so amazing! Yes there are some repeats, but there are also beautiful new shades! I justified it to myself because if I were to buy the eyeshadow trios individually they are $28, so if I like even 6 shadows, then it’s basically worth it! The blushes are also top notch! I liked the two blushes in the last one, I LOVE these! Also, somehow (magically) the eyeliners don’t seem to dry out. I’ve had the first one for about a year now I guess and they are just as creamy as the new ones in this palette! I guess what it really comes down to though, is the quality of the shadows and the fact that I have never done a look with Smashbox shadows and been displeased with the result. I don’t know what it is about them, but they’re just amazing!

• 7/17/13 10:14 the Muse:

I ended up purchasing it hehe!

• 7/16/13 20:20 CC:

Is this the other half of the QVC Pallette shadows?

• 7/16/13 20:44 May:

If the bronzer portions were bigger and the soft lights smaller, I would’ve considered buying this. It’s a really nice looking palette

• 7/16/13 21:21 Michou:

You and I are synced up because I literally bought this two hours ago. Cannot WAIT! When swatched in store, the colors were buttery and SO pigmented. It also had a ton of colors I don’t already own, so I had to do it. :D

• 7/17/13 10:13 the Muse:

hehe! I ended up buying it too! :-D!!!!!!!!!!!

• 7/17/13 10:53 Michou:

Ohhhh! If you do a review, I’ll look forward to your thoughts. The blushes are PHENOMENAL (the Apricot blush/bronzer is perfect for my skintone!) and the two Soft Lights are just so lovely. So glad the sun has finally decided to stay so I can wear shimmers again w/o looking like a zombie (or worse, someone from Twilight… *shivers*).

The purple eyeshadow looks like a dupe for African Violet from Laura Mercier, and it’s the shade I’m trying out tomorrow!

• 7/16/13 21:42 jnee:

This.. Looks like the perfect thing to take on vacation. Except I probably enough makeup to last me 5 years before it all goes bad.

Must.. Not.. Be.. Tempted..!!

• 7/16/13 23:42 JoElla:

It looks like a great kit, hopefully the shadows are up to snuff.

I have barely made a dent in my big ole mondo mega palette from QVC a few years ago, so I haven’t been tempted by any of the masters class ones yet.

• 7/17/13 4:01 Renu:

Love it! All the shades are nicely useable and subtle enough for everyday wear. I’m putting it on my wishlist.

• 7/17/13 5:05 yelena:

i am tempted BUT I wish the blush colors were more varied, I swatched in store and they were very similar to each other. the gel liners are awesome BUT i’m worried that due to the packaging they will try out quickly.

• 7/17/13 8:39 JenJ:

Pretty. I got the once that was a TSV on QVC. So I seriously don’t “need” this. It’s a good deal though. Love Smashbox eyeshadows. The blush colors just seem ok to me. They don’t look too brown girl friendly but I could be wrong.

• 7/17/13 10:31 *telle*:

i LOVE this…i didn’t/won’t pick it up because I do have MCI and while not the same, it would be slightly redundant. I think its an awesome purchase if someone missed out on MCI or any of the this past year’s holiday palettes from smashbox! I LOVE the travel friendliness of this too! :D Everything in one palette!! <3

• 8/5/13 18:49 Liz:

You will LOVE this palette!!! I was contemplating for the longest time about getting this or not and two weeks ago, I caved in and bought this bad baby. I just edited my full review on this palette today and will be posting it soon!

Have a great day! xoxo Liz

• 9/17/13 21:28 Vika:

What country is this product made in? Thank you in advance.