It’s Cold Outside but Villainess Frostbite Will Keep You Cool

Villainess Frostbite Soap

Villainess Frostbite Soap is back for the Summer season! This cream colored soap with icy blue marbling contains ivory kaolin clay which creates a silky lather.

The notes of jasmine, lily of the valley, and frozen fir and green apple give a chilling citrus bite to your shower and bath!

It’s kinda my ideal soap scent for Summer!

Loves it!

It’s available now at www.villainess.net

P.S. Who saw last week’s Catfish? Are these people insane? Brief recap…

Same o’ same o’ story…dude falls in love with chick that sends him bogus pictures and pretends to be someone else. BUT…there’s a twist! Turns out HE KNEW she was Catfishing him but was in denial and anytime she would try to tell him he’d proceed to beg her not too. WTF!? Eh?! On top of this he was paying her phone bill and purchased her over $3000 in stuff including a Wii.

PLUS….

I didn’t get to the best part yet.

She decided to buy and send herself a ring with a note she made up asking this dude to marry her. So basically she purchased the ring, put a note in the box asking if she’d marry him, and sent it to herself so her family would see it. The kicker is she purchased the ring with his money but he didn’t know she used the money for that.

OMG my head hurts someone hold me.

I love this show.

Ha!

Are people seriously this gullible?!

• 7/17/13 11:12 Cj:

This is BS. No one buys a Wii anymore.

• 7/17/13 11:19 the Muse:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL you’re such a god damn dork ;-D lol!

• 7/17/13 11:22 Icequeen81:

Sounds good

• 7/17/13 11:35 crotchfairy:

Oh man. BPAL forumites love Villainess products. I might need to try this. I have such spending issues.

• 7/17/13 11:42 the Muse:

omg you never tried Villainess? do do do you’ll love! especially smooch!

• 7/17/13 11:45 the Muse:

ps crotch this just in from soapbox

Buy 3 Get 1 Free Soap Bar Sale
      As usual, we need more shelf space, so we decided to offer a sale on soap. Just buy 3 bars from suppliers of your choice, and get another 1 FREE. The value of the least expensive one will be refunded to your credit card/paypal account immediately. Easy!

No code needed; just mention Soap Sale in the Comments section at checkout. 4-6 bars (as well as a couple of other small items in most cases) fit in a small flat rate box. Shampoo bars are also included in the sale. No limit, so stock up! Sale dates: July 17 – July 20.

A sample jar of Red Leaf’s Bubble Bath Dough will be included with sale orders, as long as supplies last.

• 7/17/13 11:37 JoElla:

I make Cranky Pants watch this show, because when I tell her that you have to be careful of people on the internet, she looks at me like I only showed up on this planet to give birth to her, and could never ever know about ‘life’

Damn kid!

• 7/17/13 11:42 the Muse:

LOL Jo!

• 7/17/13 14:35 Kimmwc03:

Catfish is so entertaining. I don’t think there is anything wrong with meeting people online but these people ignore all the warning signs and act like they have no common sense at all.

• 7/17/13 16:04 the Muse:

man is it ever and hysterical! exactly…! they are really gullible although I wouldn’t count out that they are lying a bit and hamming it up for the show.

• 7/17/13 17:54 Karla:

I love catfish!! BUT these past 2 episodes have been
    Disappointing. I felt these 2 couples have catfish-Ed/played the producers. Either that ramon guy was completely stupid or like she said, they both knew/have seen each other before. I felt they wanted a free trip and a quick 15 minute fame.And this last couple too. Like seriously, move on you have a child to think of. I do believe this couple have interacted before the show and they just wanted a free flight and visit. Sorry for the rant lol but I was disappointed

• 7/18/13 11:40 the Muse:

I thought they were entertaining but I can’t thinking to myself maybe they make some of this stuff up right!? :-D it’s possible! but I think the producers of the show prob play it up for entertainment value.