Lancome Energie de Vie Dullness Relief & Energy Recharge Skincare

Lancome Energie de Vie Dullness Relief Energy Recharge Skincare

Dull skin? No worries Lancome has created their new Energie de Vie Dullness Relief & Energy Recharge Skincare to address just that issue! Without makeup my skin is lifeless dude. Seriously, lackluster, no glow, no blush, nada…it’s just dead. At the very least I need a little cheek stain to brighten it up some but can’t go completely without makeup as I feel like a little mole with nothing on.

That’s why I’m always looking for skincare to brighten it up and give it a little more life.

Count me curious about the new Lancome Energie de Vie Dullness Relief & Energy Recharge Skincare!

Lancome Energie de Vie Dullness Relief & Energy Recharge Daily Cream $55
Inspired by Chinese beauty rituals this new moisturizer is lightweight with a nourishing texture that softens skin while booasting radiance to relieve dullness.

Lancome Energie de Vie Dullness Relief & Energy Recharge Daily Lotion $50
This liquid essence is the first step in your regime, to be applied prior to serums and moisturizer. It rejuvenates skin and promotes a healthy looking glow while diminishing signs of fatigue.

I’d be interested to check both out.

What do you?

Both are available now at Lancome counters.

• 7/1/13 11:52 Rachel:

Someone gifted this set to me last year, not sure if the products actually boosts radiance because I stopped using it after the first time. The smell is really strong and you can smell it on your skin for a long time after applying it.

• 7/1/13 11:55 the Muse:

oh no..I don’t mind scented skincare but it def can be overdone sometimes!

• 7/2/13 8:06 Christina:

What does is smell like?

• 7/1/13 11:57 Cj:

Why oh why do they use jars?!

• 7/1/13 12:22 the Muse:

amen

• 7/1/13 14:22 Seagulls:

With apologies to those for whom Lancôme works well, it’s not for me.

But I would live in that beautiful green jar, a la I Dream of Jeannie.

• 7/1/13 14:28 the Muse:

lol seagulls ;-D

• 7/2/13 20:09 Swimsalot:

I wonder if Lancôme offers financial aid or scholarships on these two. I’m very deserving.

• 7/3/13 10:18 the Muse:

LOL!

• 10/4/14 12:47 Amber:

Oh Miss Muse!!! This system is truly AMAZING!! I’ll be going to sephora on Monday to purchase my third jar of cream. :-). The essence will last you a very long time because you use so little. In about 3 to 4 days I felt like my skin was glowing and I needed less make up on my lazy days !! Mind you girl, I still love putting make up on all the time. :-). Get some samples, I bet you’ll like it too!! :-). Lots of love to you Miss Muse. XXOOXXOOXXOO

• 10/4/14 17:46 Amber:

Omg Miss Muse, this system truly works!! I’ve been using it on and off for about a year now and it really does brighten dull skin. The essence will last you a long time, and with regular use the cream does about 3 mos. I’m going to be buying my 3rd jar on Monday from sephora. :-). You should really try this, sephora gives generous samples so I think u need to give it a go!! I bet you’ll enjoy this stuff as much as I do. :-). Good luck! Xxoo

• 10/6/14 9:37 Isabella Muse:

no you’re fine amber usually the comment appears but disappears to be approved :) so you didn’t leave it twice you’re good. I’m glad this worked out for you! I got the same from sephora too but haven’t used yet gotta break it out :)

• 10/4/14 17:47 Amber:

Oops! Apologies Miss Muse! I didn’t see my first comment post till I posted the second one. My bad girl!! :-(