Lancome Teint Visionnaire Skin Correcting Makeup Duo for Fall 2013

Lancome Teint Visionnaire Skin Correcting Makeup Duo

Lancome has a new skin correcting makeup that launched for Fall 2013 which I want to explore! Lancome Teint Visionnaire Skin Correcting Makeup Duo might just end up in my cart when I head in to pick up my Nordstrom Exclusives.

Did you guess that the concealer on top was what sold me?

Lancome Teint Visionnaire Skin Correcting Makeup Duo ($60) is available in twenty shades and promises to correct dark spots as it provides coverage. It contains an SPF 20 which a formula that naturally evens out your skin tone all the while improving pores and fine line day after day thanks to the active Visionaire serum that’s included in the formula.

On the top portion of the concealer bottle, hidden under a flip top is a Precision Spot Corrector that conceals spots, dark circles, and other imperfections

I find serum infused foundations terribly oily on my skin and they make me rather shiny but count me intrigued by this one.

It’s available now at Lancome counters.

Anyone try it?

• 7/16/13 20:56 Nicci:

I tried it & glad I only got samples. I don’t think I’ll buy it. My skin is combination & this didn’t perform too well. It looked great at first but by noon it was almost smearing off & then got kind of patchy. I’ve tried it with 3 different primers & 2 different moisturizers & had no luck. I really wanted to like it when I heard about it :(

• 7/16/13 20:59 jnee:

Sounds intriguing! Can’t wait for your review. It’s not as popular as some other brands, but I have a secret soft spot for Lancome. Or rather, not so secret anymore. :P

• 7/16/13 21:22 Michou:

This is one of the few new releases in foundation I’m considering. The concealer included AND Visionnaire sold me!

• 7/17/13 0:29 Denzen:

This looks too much like the Laneige Snow Crystal Dual Foundation :/

• 7/17/13 1:49 marron:

they had me at concealer and dark spot corrector, if only the ladies at my local Lancome counter weren’t so snobbish…..

• 7/17/13 5:37 Renu:

I’m intrigued as well! I don’t need to go hunting for a separate concealer. And I use Visionnaire as well! Will definitely swatch it!

• 7/17/13 10:35 amy:

As someone with drier skin, and looking for a “dewy” finish, this may just be the one. I will definitely take a look. I also got a coupon $20 off any item of $40+ from HSN, so perhaps it’s a sign, LOL!

• 9/1/13 23:43 Ashley:

I got my makeup done. I tired it. At first I was impressed, whenever someone does your makeup at first you are in love with all of the products, then after you leave the counter, you really see how the products wear. At first I loved this, what I didn’t love was the place. I liked how it was very hydrating and had a pretty high spf, but after a couple of hours I felt like a grease ball, and it felt rather mask like. Not something I would purchase, the price is crazy, and not natural looking or feeling, wasn’t impressed as I thought especially with the wear time. Could see this being a great foundation for fall as the weather starts to get cooler and your skin experiences major change. However, for summer this is not the time to wear this, you will be miserable, and regret putting this on as its too heavy for warmer months.