Lorac Cobra Mascara for Fall 2013

I could possibly have been the only person watching the Karate Kid in 1984 that wanted Daniel Larusso to get his ass kicked by the Cobra Kai kids. Unfortunately it didn’t happen but if you recall, at the end, the Cobra Kai Sensei was ready to whip them good for losing to Daniel-son. I was the kid that thought it might have made a cool doc-drama Lifetime Movie if they showed the lives and abuse of the Cobra Kai members. Like a behind the closed doors drama of the abuse they faced daily from their evil Sensei and this is in fact what led them to want to beat poor little Daniel-son into a pulp! Bullies have feelings and emotions too ya know! I mean in all seriousness if Daniel was a teenager in 2013 he could have charged those Cobra Kai members with bullying and possibly got them arrested. It sure would have saved his ribs and sweat.

Anyway, now I want to watch Karate Kid again…

And try out the new Lorac Cobra Mascara while I’m sitting in front of the TV.

Lorac Cobra Mascara

Check it out

I have a ton of great success with Lorac mascaras so of course, Lorac Cobra Mascara will be added onto my Fall 2013 list of “to be tried”. This $20 mascara promises to curl, lenghten, and voluminize with a formula infused with keratin, panthenol and vitamin E to help conditionlashes. The custom Cobra wand creates dramatic lashes with buildable volume and length.

Yes Sensei!

Available now at www.loraccosmetics.com

• 7/10/13 14:27 kimkats:

Sounds awesome – never tried Lorac mascara. Am I being dim, I’m not getting why it’s called “Cobra”? I have visions of Sylvester Stallone in heavy mascara….

• 7/10/13 14:36 the Muse:

lol no sly here ;-D apparently it might be the brush wand that’s shaped like a snake?

• 7/10/13 14:46 kimkats:

Duh – didn’t even notice that!! Interesting that it’s kind of the opposite of the current craze for hourglass shaped brushes….. I may indulge in this stuff! :)

I still have visions of sly in heavy mascara, tho…..

• 7/10/13 15:32 the Muse:

it was my long discussion about the karate kid that scrambled your mind ;-D haha!

• 7/10/13 15:58 kimkats:

wax on, wax off…. :D

• 7/10/13 16:01 the Muse:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

• 7/11/13 3:19 Angel:

Hahaha Muse, I’d watch that Lifetime docu-drama right along with you. I love the name of this, the marketing sucked me right in. But I’m such a fan of Lights, Camera, Lashes that its hard for me to stray. Finding a great mascara is such a chore.

• 7/11/13 9:51 the Muse:

hehe angel ;-D right? would be a damn great story I’m sure! I love LCL as well! great stuff ;D

• 7/11/13 4:58 casey23:

I may have said it before, but I will say it again. This is what separates you from the rest of the bloggers! Every blogger can introduce a product/brand but not with your sense of geekness/imagination/point of view! Seriously you’re DA BOMB :P

• 7/11/13 10:52 the Muse:

aw thanks casey ;D

• 7/11/13 4:58 casey23:

By the way, I too thought of the abuse of those kids and wanted to see “behind the curtains” drama :)

• 7/11/13 9:51 the Muse:

LOL casey ;-D YAY! someone else wants to know why they are the bullies they are :-D that type of behavior stems from something and I want to hear what it is….LOL! P.S. I love that you get my really bad sense of humor and enjoy it so much :-D <3!

• 7/11/13 13:51 Abbey:

Lorac Pro mascara is one of my favorites when I want some drama. Actually, everything Lorac I’ve tried has been awesome! Can’t wait to try this.