Their back! A new selection of MAC Pressed Pigments for 2013. MAC Pressed Pigments will be available available in nine shades this August and I won’t be first in line to snag them. Surprise, surprise the shimmer lover in me doesn’t really dig these.
But you might!
Take a look!
MAC Pressed Pigments take eye shadows to another level with advanced technology. Now in nine sophisticated new shades, go bold with the rich, blue colour of Vanilla Diamond or glamorous in stunning Black Grape. For a softer, luminous look try Pink Pepper or the glistening glow of Summer Honey. Two different applications give you gorgeous versatility – apply dry for a shimmery-sheer effect, or wet for a dramatic, high-gloss finish. For enhanced results, use with the 215 Medium Shader Brush.
MAC Pressed Pigments ($21):
- Vanilla Diamond warm yellow beige ( frost)
- Sweet Act ing mid-tone pink ( frost)
- Summer Honey pastel coral ( frost)
- Lime Ice seafoam green ( frost)
- Rock Candy mid-tone fuchsia ( frost)
- Pink Pepper deep coral with gold pearl ( frost)
- Enlightening deep silver ( frost)
- Moth mauve with silver pearl ( frost)
- Black Grape deep aubergine with multi pearl ( frost)
- Jet Couture charcoal black ( frost)
- Damson deep brown with gold pearl ( frost)
- Midnight vibrant deep blue ( frost)
These will be available August 1, 2013 at all MAC locations as well as online at www.maccosmetics.com