Inspired by the global trend of lipgloss with tint, MAC So Supreme goes sheerer than ever. The lightweight formula packs moisturizing, conditioning comfort with v application, adding a flushed glow to the lips that lasts beyond the shine. Introducing eight new, limited-edition shades in luscious corals, pinks, berries and nudes – four of which, including Gwi-Yo-Mi and Heart & Seoul, are inspired by Asia. Featuring the slick, clickable, pen-style brush applicator first seen in Sheen Supreme Lipglass, tint glides on effortlessly..
Take a look!
MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick $17
- Prêt-à-Pretty soft warm pink
- Gotta Dash! pale clean coral
- Playtim e bright coral pink
- Sweet Grenadine bright orange
- Pleasurefruit bright warm pink
- Candy Apple mid-tone warm plum
MAC Sheen Supreme Lipglass Tint $20
- Bubble Gum soft warm pink
- K-Wow soft cool pink
- Simply Wow mid-tone cool mauve
- Heart & Seoul warm peach
- Kiss, Kiss cool peach cream
- Blushing Berry mid-tone cool red
- Gwi-Yo-Mi mid-tone raspberry
- Glorious Intent warm plum
MAC So Supreme launches America August 1, 2013 at all MAC locations or online at www.maccosmetics.com.