Guess what? The new Marc Jacobs Beauty Makeup Collection is available at Sephora’s website for a special two day preview! The Marc Jacobs Beauty Collection has been whispered about as far as back as 2012 and finally it has landed.
I imagine we’ll see more of it come Fall but for now this special preview looks delicious!
Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con No.7 Plush Shadow Palette $59
- The Tease 202 (purple sheen, matte grayish purple, matte pale pink, iridescent champagne sheen, metallic pastel pink w/gold shimmer, matte bright aubergine, deep aubergine w/iridescent shimmer)
- The Starlet 204 (metallic muted lilac, metallic champagne pink, metallic dark copper brown, metallic bright copper, metallic gold, metallic bluish silver, metallic gunmetal gray)
Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con No.3 Plush Shadow Palette $42
The Glam 108 (warm cream/metallic bronze with gold shimmer/peachy copper sheen)
The Mod 112 (eggshell white/black with iridescent shimmer/light grayish taupe)
Marc Jacobs Lust For Lacquer Lip Vinyl $30
- 304 Overprotected (shimmering pastel pink)
- 308 Heart Shaped (shimmering baby pink)
- 302 Kissability (shimmering lilac pink)
- 310 Studded Kiss (shimmering berry lavender)
- 312 Lust For Life (shimmering reddish raspberry)
Marc Jacobs Lip Lock Moisture Balm $24
A buttery, rich lip balm with SPF 18 that locks in hydration.
There are only a few pieces at the moment during this preview so I imagine the full launch will happen soonish and closer to Fall 2013.
You cam shop a review today and tomorrow only at Sephora.com