NARS Radiant Cream Compact Foundation ($38) arrives in August just in time for Fall and the cooler weather (as what better time to wear cream foundation than in the Winter when your skin is drier).
NARS Radiant Cream Compact Foundation will be available in twenty shades and promises a lightweight formula that has the feel of a cream with the weightless coverage of a liquid. Allowing buildable coverage with the NARS Advanced Emulsion Technology that allows wet or dry application the Radiant Cream Compact Foundation promises radiant coverage in a virtually weightless formula.
Take a look!
- Siberia (light with neutral balance of pink and yellow undertones)
- Mont Blanc (light with pink undertones)
- Gobi (for Asian skin, light with yellow undertones)
- Deauville (light with natural balance of pink and yellow undertones)
- Fiji (Light with yellow undertones)
- Ceylan (for Asian skin, light medium with yellow undertones)
- Punjab (medium with golden, peachy undertones)
- Vallauris (medium and pink undertones)
- Santa Fe (medium with peachy undertones)
- Stromboli (medium with olive undertones)
- Barcelona (deeper medium with golden, peachy undertones)
- Syracuse (medium dark with brown undertones)
- Tahoe (medium dark with caramel undertones)
- Cadiz (medium dark with caramel and red undertone)
- Macao (medium dark with deep yellow undertones)
- New Guinea (dark with red undertone)
- Trinidad (dark with warm, yellow undertone)
- New Orleans (dark with yellow undertone)
- Benares (dark with golden undertone)
- Khartoum (dark with espresso undertones)
The NARS Radiant Creamy Compact Foundation will be available at Sephora and sephora.com, as well as at NARS flagship boutiques and on www.narscosmetics.com beginning August 1. It lands on NARS counters at department and specialty stores on September 1.
Will you indulge?