New Victoria’s Secret Victoria Eau de Parfum

Victorias Secret Victoria Eau de Parfum

What’s Victoria’s Secret missing? A signature scent! Meet the new Victoria’s Secret Victoria Eau de Parfum.

Granted, they have the Angels and plenty of other options but their very own signature scent named after themselves? Nope, they didn’t have that up until now!

This flirty floral fruity scent promises to smell like everything you love about Victoria’s Secret. Victoria’s Secret Victoria Ea de Parfum is a selection of fruity notes that includes a sparkling blend red berries mixed with decadent creme brulee and rose notes!

The scent will also be available in body lotion, perfume, mist, and even a rollerball!

It’s available now at Victoria’s Secret locations and online!

P.S. Thanks for the heads up Anni for letting me know Bobby is Back in Black come Fall! Jim Beaver tweeted he be back as Bobby but possessed by Meg…WHAT?! Meg and Bobby?! Holy shizzle. It’s like Christmas but in July. No word if this means he’ll be back for good though!

• 7/18/13 18:52 Janet:

Many years ago (early 1990’s), VS did have a scent, their first one, that was just called “Victoria.” I still have a small bottle of it. It came in a bottle with gold and dark blue accents. http://www.perfumela.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=3869&cat=Victoria+by+Victoria%27s+Secret+for+Women

• 7/19/13 10:27 the Muse:

wow that doesn’t even look like something VS would do ha!

• 7/19/13 13:20 cat:

Cute bottle design. It’s a good thing my apartment is too small for a vanity. I’d probably just buy perfumes because I thought the bottle looked cute. It was a strong selling point for Marc Jacobs Dot.

• 7/19/13 14:39 Bianca:

I actually loooooved that original Victoria perfume back in the day. (Totally age inappropriate since I was like 11.) But Victoria’s Secret’s branding was totally different back then before the Angels and all the Pink stuff. My memory of the old fragrance was that is was very sexy and kind of dark, not flirty or fruity at all.

• 11/27/13 3:05 Evangeline:

In a moment of complete insanity, someone at Victoria’s Secret decided to take the original “Victoria” signature fragrance off the market. Now, as if to backhand the millions of us who clamor for it still, they have ‘overwritten’ the first Victoria and any hope of it returning as a special release, anniversary edition, or in any other incarnation, by releasing this juvenile fragrance that smells more like it is for teenage girls than for anyone who’d be slinking about in VS’s sexy under garments.
    I feel slapped in the face.
    Bring back my favorite fragrance ever! Or sell me the ‘recipe’ so I can go on making millions of jonesing customers happy by releasing it under a different name, like Victoria’s Secret Folly.

• 12/17/13 22:57 Carole:

Try “Iris” by Crabtree and Evelyn. Its not the original Victoria, especially when first applied. But it turns into something close after about 15-20 minutes. I’ve e-mailed them several times asking them to give us back our original Victoria. Our pleas have fallen on deaf ears. It appears they want to pander to the bubble-gum chewing, strawberry smelling crowd rather than women of substance.

• 10/29/14 3:00 Desiree:

I to LOVED original Victoria!!!!! searched the internet, bought a “supposed to be Replica” big bucks too! Ugh, sickeningly sweet. Finally on e-bay found originals, MAJOR Big Bucks! Smells same, however scent does not last, I am sure due age.

OMG, if anyone can find an equivalent, recipe, WHATEVER, please let me know!!!
    Almost willing to offer a kidney for trade, Just Kidding, LOL
    But DO Miss and LOVE Victoria!