Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads for Fall 2013

Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads

I’ve been using Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peel like I’m saving the world by peeling my face nightly. I take it very seriously. Wonder Woman has her golden lasso and I have my Alpha Beta Peels. By doing some sort of nightly peel I’m positive that I’m saving someone on the planet.

If I go cheaper do you think I’d still be saving the universe and mankind? I sure hope so because Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads are merely $12.99.

Take a look!

Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads are available in a 60 pad pack with a formula rich in exfoliating glycolic acid which retextures and resurfaces skin. They also contain witch hazel, moisturizing hyaluronic acid to help skin retain water, and blue daisy to brighten and smooth skin.

60 pads for $13 bucks?

Sigh me up this is a way cheaper way to save the world.

Available now at ulta.com

• 7/11/13 10:19 Babs:

Have you tried these yet? If so, how do the compare to the Dennis Gross pads? They look promising!

• 7/11/13 10:21 the Muse:

i haven’t tried them babs so can’t really compare.

• 7/11/13 10:20 Jc:

I need to send you one of these alpha hydrox serums. It’s a 10% glycolic acid gel. They’re awesome :)

• 7/11/13 10:21 the Muse:

and I need to send you the makeup organizer and tart warmer/tarts I have for you….I NEED A BIG BOX dammit! by the way are you your evil twin today JC? The straight, manly one? LOL

• 7/11/13 10:25 Jc:

Rofl what the heck… He must of been using my ipad while I slept!! How dare he. I need to set a new password lol! (Blame autocorrect not liking Cj)

• 7/11/13 10:30 the Muse:

LOL ;-D or you have a bad case of dyslexia!

• 7/11/13 10:43 Cj:

Ooh did you know they had a men’s range of products??? Maybe Jc really wanted to try em…

Ab fix hmm, think that’d give me a six pack? Lol

• 7/11/13 10:47 the Muse:

LOL! I didn’t know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look they even have a Manotox for him! I gotta admit I love CJ more than I do JC though ;-D hehe!

• 7/11/13 10:30 jcbg:

I just bought this the other week, but I haven’t tried them yet. I’ve never used a peel product or anything like it before, but I’ll check back with everyone when I try it out!

• 7/11/13 10:33 the Muse:

update me when you try! ;-D

• 7/11/13 11:20 Jen_m_sunshine:

Hope these are good as I have been using the PTR pads – and like them but the price on these is much nicer if they work well! What’s this 10% glycolic acid gel….?

• 7/12/13 10:50 Kristen:

I have been using PTR’s Gentle Complexion Pads, and I do like them, but the price tag is steep. Hint: Cut the PTR pads in half! They are saturated enough to allow half a pad to get the job done on the whole face!

Muse – have you tried the Peter Thomas Roth glycolic pads? How would these compare? PTR pads have 10% glycolic acid… :)

• 7/11/13 11:52 littlemama71:

I love these pads! I’m working on my second tub currently. I also used the Dr. Goss pads but find them terribly expensive…these are super affordable and they work wonderfully! Never going back…

Thanks, Lisa

• 7/11/13 12:03 the Muse:

yay sounds great lisa ;-D

• 7/11/13 18:24 Suzy Q:

Muse, do u know what the % is for these Nip+Fab pads? I checked Ulta’s website & it doesn’t say what percentage glycolic acid it has =(

• 7/11/13 18:29 Janet:

I just looked at the ingredient list for these. They contain Sodium Hydroxide–otherwise known as lye–the stuff you use to unclog your drains!

• 7/11/13 18:43 moja31:

The Dennis Gross ones didn’t work for my skin, my skin got super dry after trying these out. No matter what products I used in the weeks after, my skin was bone dry, and stung like crazy when I put anything on it.