Pop Beauty Plump Pout for Fall 2013

Pop Beauty Plump Pout

Absolutely adoring these Po Beauty Plump Pout lipglosses that have launched for Fall! I have way too many glosses to get through but I love the idea of these as they look like a high shine, pigmented gloss with a liquid lipstick-like formula….!

Maybe just one for me…!

Pop Beauty Plump Pout ($16) promises a lacquered gloss with a high shine finish and the long wear of a stain. The gloss contains peptides for lip plumping benefits as well as avocado and jojoba oils to keep lips moist. The cream formula promises a long lasting finish.

They sound like a cross between a liquid lipstick, gloss, and stain!

The cream puts me off every so slightly but they look quite lovely none the less!

Shades:

• Fuchsia Freesia
  • Peony Petal
  • Honey Rose
  • Bare Nectar

Each gloss is $16 and available now at Ulta and Ulta.com

• 7/24/13 10:56 Sweta:

Hey Muse
    Just FYI pop beauty is surprisingly available at the new rite aids(with the wellness center)..Its available at the one near me..dunno if all have them yet…need to check out if these glosses have popped in there too..:) thought would be helpful!

• 7/24/13 10:57 the Muse:

thanks sweta! haven’t popped into RA in a while will check my local ;-D!

• 7/24/13 11:29 Jen_m_sunshine:

I want! Just put the honey rose in my ulta shopping basket as am loading up with my 20% prestige coupon! Now, which UD revolution shade to get….

Oh and BTW, Laura Gellar blush n brighten on Hautelook today …..it’s tempting me!!!!

• 7/24/13 11:32 the Muse:

OMG noooo don’t tell me that! headed to hautelook!

• 7/24/13 16:56 Karena:

Wow, these look amazing! I love a liquid lipstick like product with super high shine!! Thanks for the heads-up, Muse!!

• 7/26/13 17:28 Avalith:

the packaging reminds me of hourglass lip glosses…