Sephora It Palettes for Fall 2013

Sephora keeps revamping palettes and the same holds true for the new Sephora It Palettes for Fall 2013. These kinda look like many other palettes that Sephora has done and redone for Fall. I definitely get a sense of deja vu and pretty much feel like I might have a palette or two in my stash like these.

But…I digress because I’ll be the first to admit that the Sephora It Palette in Nude has my eye. God, why are natural shades of eyeshadow my downfall?

Remind me again why I don’t need these?

The Sephora It Palettes come in two variations of Smoky and Nude. Each palette includes twelve eyeshadows, an eye pencil and an eye brush for application. You get a ton of i

I think the Nude version is terribly appealing as it has a nice round up of natural browns as well as greens, golds, and bronzers! Perfect fall colors!

Sephora Nude It Palette

Sephora Smoky It Palette

Have we met before?

Possibly but I still lem you Sephora It Palette!

Wanna come home with me?

Available now at Sephora for $28.

• 7/18/13 18:10 Maggie:

I wonder if the shadows perform as well as they look. Well, if you pick these up I’m looking forward to the review.

• 7/18/13 20:19 Kathy:

Hello Lorac!!

• 7/19/13 12:31 Abryda:

I agree with Kathy really looks similar hmmm??? I’m such a sucker for palettes & nude on top of that too. It’s well worth the price though with brush & liner I think it’s a great deal.

• 7/19/13 13:29 Deb:

Ok Muse, you asked for it :) You don’t need these because you have a gazillion eyeshadows already and every shade here is dupable. Happy Friday!!

• 7/19/13 15:14 the Muse:

not convinced deb….does not compute ;-D

• 7/20/13 0:41 Nat:

omg Muse, we totally love the same shows and movies. I can watch Top Secret again and again – I laugh so hard I cry and can barely breathe during the ballet scene! XD

• 7/23/13 16:23 the Muse:

lol nat :-D I def can too, so dumb but so good ;-D hehe!

• 7/20/13 19:46 dia:

Pretty, but not $28 worth of pretty. I’d call it a wait-til-sale item. Plus both palettes have like 4 light shades (beiges on the nudes, silvers on the smokey) that would look identical on me anyway.

• 7/22/13 10:48 Rachel:

God, those palettes are gorg!!! I don’t know if it’s just me, but the Sephora shadows don’t seem to show up on me. Even when I use them wet, I feel there’s a huge lack of pigment.

No matter- I’ll still end up with something. Damn you, Sephora, and your all your beautiful makeup!

• 7/22/13 22:20 Carrie Nash:

I ❤❤❤❤palettes. I always feel like I get more bang for my buck. I like to depot too!