Sephora + Pantone Universe Light Storm Liquid Shadow for Summer 2013

Sephora + Pantone Universe Light Storm Liquid Shadow

I recently swatched the Caramel Cream Sephora + Pantone Universe Light Storm Liquid Shadow ($18) in store and fell in LUST! Anyone check these gorgeous cream eyeshadows out yet?

I’m ticked they only come in three shades as I only like one of the three colors…boo! I could use a whole selection of these sheer lovely eye washes.

Yum!

Sephora + Pantone Universe Light Storm Liquid Shadow are duochrome style cream shade that has a color shifting effect that creates a multidimensional look. The cream formula has a chromatic wash of color on lids that blends easily, sets quickly, and promises a long lasting wear.

I played a little with Caramel Cream in store but thought $18 was a little much to splurge. I thought I’d wait until Sephora sends them to the clearance bin. I’m bad aren’t it?

But I can wait…

Or can I?

Watch it disappear before I get my hands on it and I’ll cry really hard.

Shades:

• Caramel Cream
  • Smoky Grape
  • Tuscany

These are available now at Sephora.

Love to hear your thoughts if you tried ‘em!

• 7/15/13 16:35 Cindy Ramirez:

I’m not one much for cream eyeshadows (Except color tattoos) but these look so nice! Honestly, all three of them are such pretty and unique colors, I think they’d make nice bases!

Also off topic, you’re a true blood watcher right? I’m just about to finally sit down and start Season 6, but I’m dreading it after the last episode from Season 5 lololol. Does it get any better since they gave Alan Ball the boot from the writers seat?

• 7/15/13 16:51 the Muse:

no…it seems to have gotten worst haha…I can’t really deal with the entire Bill/Lilith thing and the fairy thing also just veers into somewhere that puts me in the snore zone. I watched two episodes so far (I’m behind five total I think so I have three sitting on my Tivo) and so far I wouldn’t say it is any better than Season 5. It jumps around a little too much…you got a ton of different things going on. And I heard that Eric might get killed off!?!??!?!?!

• 7/15/13 17:47 amy:

I actually like the two on either end, but can pass on the middle one (which I’m assuming is the Caramel), however seeing it in-person can change that. Again, I’m glad there are only 3 shades, as I have a sort of compulsion when it comes collecting them *all*, LOL.

• 7/15/13 21:41 charlotte:

Breaks my heart to see how bad TB has gotten.. but the last couple of episodes have been better than the first couple. The book series really went downhill at the end as well IMO. I think they should have ended both while they still were going strong.

• 7/15/13 21:53 Lulle:

I bought Smoky Grape and tried it yesterday: it’s AMAZING!! The color shift is so strong that it really looks like you’re wearing 2/3 different shadows! The shade is absolutely gorgeous. Now I really want the other 2!

• 7/16/13 9:11 the Muse:

sounds lovely lulle!

• 7/16/13 2:14 Leigh:

Tuscany looks pretty unique and possibly worth it but otherwise color tattoos have stolen my heart

• 7/16/13 4:48 Katie:

Ooh the one on the far right looks to be a dupe of this cream shadow o have from shiseido that’s freaking gorgey and so unique! Well… Maybe not so unique anymore! Such an amazingly nuanced shade!

• 7/16/13 8:18 Yvonne:

I bought Tuscany and Caramel Cream. I love them both. They smooth nicely on the eyelid and stay all day without creasing. I use the Too Face eye primer underneath them because I live in the South and the humidity is terrible. Tuscany is a purple toned taupe and I get the most compliments on my eye makeup when I wear it. I use the Urban Decay Mushroom liner with it. I am thinking of buying backups of both colors.

• 7/16/13 8:43 Majick:

I am waiting to watch the latest episode (DH will feel slighted if I don’t wait for him lol). While I think it used to be better I’m still enjoying it. Gotta love Jason’s abs. Eric is still in so far, and I don’t read much about the future of shows so…
    Also, I did not read the books so I have no idea if they are following the storyline closely. If you do watch, I hope you enjoy it aittle more.

• 7/18/13 0:41 Nat:

Muse, you naughty little vixen – I am such a sucker for cream shadows and these are going straight onto my shopping list. :)

• 7/18/13 10:56 the Muse:

hehe nat ;D

• 9/14/13 13:43 MiMi:

I got Caramel Cream and Smoky Grape! I swatched Smoky Grape and fell right in love! I have nothing like this in my collection at all and I had to have it. There wasn’t a tester for Caramel Cream so I opened one – while telling the SA that I was going to buy it anyway – and was taken back by how gorgeous it was too. I was already buying far too much makeup on this trip but now…I want Tuscany. I just Googled some reviews and swatches and it looks divine too! The wear is great and you can sheer the product out for a wash of color. If you put too generous a coat on your lids, it will feel heavy but if you let it dry before opening your eyes (20 seconds) it will look good. Drag Queen-like but good.

• 11/1/13 18:30 Femme:

They’re on sale for $9 now. Snagged the center color yesterday. I must ray, I wore it today and it’s a little patchy/har to work with, though. After really piling it on it dried to a dull finish, and setting it with a dry shadow and fluffy brush reduced it to a sheer wash of color.