Stila Stay All Day Concealer for Fall 2013

Stila Stay All Day Concealer

We are more than one skin tone and Stila realizes that that’s why the new Stila Stay All Day Concealer comes in a whooping sixteen shades! Seriously, 16! That’s incredible for a mid-range brand that typically has five to six colors at best.

Stila Stay All Day Concealer is a new product for Fall 2013 and available now Stila’s website.

Do we need to try it?

I’d say yes that Stay All Day Concealer as well as their new CC Color Correcting Cream is on my list to test out!

Stay All Day Concealer ($23) promises a creamy formula with full coverage to concealer dark eye circles, skin imperfections, blemishes, and age spots. It’s supposedly emollient and crease resistant with a buttery formula packed with Vitamins A, C, and E.

The really incredible part is most definitely the shade range which rivals brands like Bobbi Brown who does a similar style pot concealer!

Stila has been on a rather large kick with base products for the Fall season. Typically brands release base and skincare products in the Spring season so this year it’s a surprise to see them for Fall. This leads me to believe that as we head deeper into Fall that we will see more color. The same holds true for Urban Decay as I have this sneaky little feeling that a Naked 3 Palette might be on the way as well.

What do you think of Stay All Day Concealer?

Want to try it?

• 7/12/13 9:58 Caitlin Sticco:

Isn’t this the same as the concealer that comes in the flip-top of the stay all day foundation? It’s not really new, if so, just making it available on it’s own. Actually, I wish they would sell the foundation by itself for a little cheaper–this concealer isn’t quite right for me, but I love the foundation, and it annoys me a bit to presumably pay the extra for it.

• 7/12/13 10:09 Sara:

Naked 3??? ACK! I’m still saving my money for the Ariel Sephora palette to go on sale. But a Naked 3 might get my Fall beauty spending money if it materializes.

• 7/12/13 10:56 kimkats:

Didja see Stila has a CC *stick* as well? It has the same little core type thing that the Maybelline one does, but the stila one is green!? Stila used to make the absolute best foundations around – their oil free one I would have used for ever if they didn’t stop making it…. grrr…

Will be interested to see how the shades of this look – and the concealer (to keep on subject) looks nice too – 16 shades?! Yoikes – I hope it’s not 16 shades of pink, orange, or shastly yellow!

• 7/13/13 8:56 telle:

WHAT?! a naked3?! Wow! Epic!! it would be great if they would include a shade or two of the moondust shadows…that would be amazing, actually (i think!). I am excited for these concealer products and that there is such a shade range! :D I have under eye concealers that are tried and true (EL doublewear and IT bye bye under eye) but always love trying new ones! :)

• 7/13/13 20:37 Maggie:

Naked 3?! Seriously?! I thought Urban Decay was done rolling out products for their permanent line. I mean, I am expecting at least a couple more palettes to finish off the fall but certainly NOT a Naked 3.

• 7/13/13 20:40 Maggie:

Btw, I forgot to mention I’m looking forward to a review if any on this concealer. I’m a fan of Bobbi Brown’s concealer and would like to know how this compares to it.

• 7/18/13 16:38 the Muse:

hopeful!? ;-D I imagine they’ll do something soon ;-D we can hope :-D I’ll def be reviewing shortly Maggie!

• 7/15/13 12:32 Majick:

I think it’s great that there are so many shades of concealer in this launch. Of course we need to try it, we NEED to TRY EVERYTHING! LOL

Naked 3? Goddess help me…

• 7/22/13 20:02 Jamie:

I was just in Ulta and saw these. So many shades! They must have just put them out, because I was the first one to put my finer print in them :) and these seem promising. They seem to have good coverage, without being too thick…and funny, when me and my friend checked out Urban Decay, we were talking about how we hope they come out with a Naked 3!

• 7/23/13 9:34 the Muse: