The Sephora Pro Visionary Bullet Crease Brush Must Be Mine

Sephora Pro Visionary Bullet Crease

Another day, another lemming for a Pro Visionary Brush! Today we have the Sephora Pro Visionary Bullet Crease Brush that I’m lemming!

As much as I like brushes like the MAC 224 I find shorter bristled blending brushes fit more accurately into my crease and crease less of a mess that’s why the Sephora Pro Visionary Bullet Crease Brush has my attention at the moment!

The Pro Visionary Bullet Crease Brush ($20) has shorter, tapered bristles and the smaller size fits into the crease of your eyes causing less fall out and allowing for more precise blending. The denser short bristles will give more control over my blending. I have brushes like this already and absolutely adore and prefer them over the longer bristles of my MAC 224.

I def want to indulge in this one!

It’s available now at Sephora.

Have you tried any of the Pro Visionary Brushes? They are mind blowing in my opinion!

• 7/17/13 3:48 Phyrra:

Looks like a nice brush!

• 7/17/13 10:11 the Muse:

who’s bubbi!? ;-D

• 7/17/13 10:18 Cj:

Oh come on bubzbeauty on youtube?? You have to know her lol. Well that’s her new brush line, amazing quality, super soft, the buffer brush especially is amazing :D get it get it get it! :P

• 7/17/13 10:25 the Muse:

noooo!? I don’t watch too many videos…only Dustin and Josh really. and pursebuzz occasionally more of a blog reader than a v-log watched. Honestly, I’d fund Dustin and Jay to sit home all day and just create videos for my amusement if I could lol! He doesn’t make videos fast enough for me to gobble up and watch ;-D Everyone else I’m kinda hit and miss on.

• 7/18/13 0:36 Nat:

sorry if this comes up twice by mistake; had a connection error last time I tried to leave this comment, but:

I second Cj’s recommendation for bubz videos, they are good and she’s super cute. :)

• 7/18/13 10:56 the Muse:

will def have to watch :-D