Ulta Design A Line Liner Collection for Summer 2013

Ulta Design A Line Liner Collection

Can’t say I’ve ever tried an Ulta Eyeliner but the Ulta Design A Lin Liner Collection which includes 12 eyeliners is somewhat tempting….! As a child I was always obsessed with crayons and colored pencils so this definitely appeals as it reminds me of a colored pencil set of some sort.

Take a look!

The Ulta Design A Line Liner Collection includes twelve mini for $14 in essential, bold, and vibrant shades!

They probably suck right?

But I just want them because….!

Comic Con 2013

P.S. What sort of news are you most excited to hear about this week from Comic Con? I’m looking forward to word on America Horror Story, Walking Dead, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, and the list goes on and on and on icon smile I wish I was attending this year but sadly, don’t have the time to go. Plus I’m a little conned out as I did a few too many last year. SDCC is really no joke and you get very little sleep over the course of it but still doesn’t make me sniffle a little that I’m not going.

• 7/15/13 15:13 Debster:

I can’t wait for AHS. I read that some of the s1 cast is back and it’s suppose to air in October. Can’t come soon enough!

• 7/15/13 16:00 the Muse:

they surely are! and of course Peter and Jessica are also back! CAN’T wait for more news!

• 7/15/13 15:23 Sara:

I’ve been using the Ulta twist up eye liners for years and they are some of my favorites. They are pretty cheap when on sale and they have nice colors that don’t smudge or fade. I don’t have any experience with the sharpening pencil variety, but they might not be too terrible!

• 7/15/13 15:30 Jess:

Aah, So excited for comic con! Def looking forward to Doctor Who and Game of Thrones, and a whole other mess of stuff. I was going to head down this weekend, but I forgot that I had other plans. Maybe next year I’ll actually be quick enough to buy a ticket, haha.

• 7/15/13 15:59 the Muse:

def excited for GOT and DW news ;-D

• 7/15/13 17:10 amy:

If I catch these in-store, I will definitely pick one up. I like that they’re “minis”, because they’ll fit in just about any makeup bag, and because I have a ton of pencils already, LOL.

I, too, was obsessed with the multi-packs of pencils, crayons, markers, etc., and I think it has overflowed into my makeup habits, LOL. I think I passed this trait onto my daughter, though; she’s almost 7, and every time Crayola comes out with something new, she has to have it. She also has a collection of no less than 100 Sinful Colors polishes…

• 7/15/13 19:11 Karen:

I don’t know if these are the same as the normal Ulta ones but the ones i have seem to be the same. They have amazing pigmentation and are super creamy. A little too creamy as while it’s good to be able to smudge them out, they don’t stay on super long and doesn’t ever exactly “set” in (so they can smudge through the day). But one amazing way to use them is as a cream eyeshadow. Just take a brush and run it on top of the eyeliner to pick some up and pat it on. You can also melt it down a bit with a hair dyer to make it easier. They’re a great base:)

• 7/16/13 9:18 the Muse: