Urban Decay Brow Box for Fall 2013

Urban Decay Brow Box Fall 2013

Fan of the Urban Decay Brow Box? It makes a come back for Fall 2013 with a new design and packaging.

Take a peek!

Urban Decay Brow Box is an essential kit that includes two brow powders, brow wax, and tools for maintaining your brows. This $29 kit is available in two shade selections and fits in the palm of your hand. The cute yet handy brow fixer upper includes brow powders, tweezers, wax, and brushes for application in a new soft to the touch compact with a custom metal cover embossed with the UD logo.

Shades:

• Brown Sugar (dark brown/light brown)
  • Honey Pot (dark blonde/light blonde)

Urban Decay Brow Box 5

Urban Decay Brow Box 3

Urban Decay Brow Box 4

The Urban Decay Brow Box relaunches tomorrow at UrbanDecay.com and will be available at your favorite shops later this month like Sephora, Ulta, and Macys.

Do you use the original Box Box?

Happy about the revamp?

Do share!

• 7/8/13 20:06 Icequeen81:

a neeed a

• 7/8/13 20:50 Stacie:

I used the original and luckily I have backups-I use the shade Ginger Snaps and it looks like their not releasing the shade. It’s hard to find a good shade match for redheads.

• 7/10/13 1:08 Jen:

I’ve noticed that when I’ve been shopping for brow stuff, and wondering what redheads do. I know some have brown or taupey eyebrows, so one of the existing shades probably works for them, but if you have warmer brows, a lot of lines just don’t have anything. :(

• 7/23/13 10:19 LMM:

Anastasia has the best redhead brow products I’ve found. The color used to be called Strawburn, but is now called Caramel.

• 7/10/13 18:50 Teasha:

Maybe swatch some other companies brow products before you run out, to compare the colors. Hopefully you will find a new favorite. I naturally have medium-dark auburn hair, I dye it now, but when I leave my hair natural I always like Anastasia brow powder duo in auburn. Just an idea.

• 7/8/13 23:25 BooBooNinja:

I use the original, in Beige Betty, from time-to-time. I like that the revamp includes a magnifying mirror and an extra brush. I wouldn’t repurchase as I prefer Beige Betty’s shades.

• 7/8/13 23:25 BooBooNinja:

One thing I don’t like about the original brow box is its bulkiness. It seems like this new one is even bigger!

• 7/9/13 15:49 Olivia:

Love the repackaging! I still have a lot left in my original one, so I’ll be keeping that!

• 7/9/13 17:07 Di:

The original is amazing! The best brow kit I’ve ever had. But how come it has no version for redheads?? The one I have is called “Gingersnap”

• 7/10/13 9:54 Renu:

I think the original version had more wax?

• 7/10/13 10:10 Ame:

Yay another company ignoring redheads! We must not exist!!!

That’s fine, I’ll stick with my Vanity Mark/Brett Friedman Gingerella powder. He remembers that we exist.